chapter 12

Celenas pro:

I am pregnat. I cant belive we will start our own family. I think i should tell dad to ask forgiveness from jaswine i am sure jaswine will forgive him. But before that i have to arrange a room for a suprise for jaswine. I know it will be hard work but i have to do that. I should go and meet dad and talk to him.

I went down and told the driver to take me to dads house. If he gets to that i am pregnant he will definatly solve all the problems with jaswine. I looked at the phone screen and saw my picture and jaswines picture smilinh at the beach. Everything will be solved. I hope my baby brings happiness only for us. I enter the house and see no one. Where is everyone. I walk towards there office and here some voice. I walk quietly and stand outside.

"Dad we should just kill him we should make it like a accident."

" cnt do that son he is a big name they will be problem with it."

" dad dont you know he is the leader of  cobras he is the mafia king. It will be hard to kill him. I dont know why is he behind us what did we do to him that he is taking revenge from us."

" we can tell the police about him and get him arrested and kill him inside the jail. Whats say dad.:

" we will just blast his car thats it"

I cant belive it my own family tryinh to kill my husband. What did i ever do to them why tryinh to kill my happiness. I should leave from here i think what jaswine is doing its good. I will never interfer in his matter no matter even if its my family. I went to the hospital and brought jaswines suprise. I have already told the servants to prepare the room. We reached home and i went in my room.

My husband is a leader of cobra gang. The world largest mafia king. But people are scared by just his name.  I have to ask him about his business. I cant let my baby be in such enviroment. I have to tell him to stop..

The door opened and jaswine entered. I went and hugged him. Gosh i missed him. I kissed his cheecks and closed his eyes.

Celena: close you eyes and i have a suprise for you."

I took him to the room and removed my hands. He looked shocked and he looked at me.

Jaswine: you did this you brought my sister and my grandma home. Oh celena i cant tell you how much this means to me. I love you alot.

Yes i brought his grandma and sister home. They deserve the family happiness also. Since i am here i will not let anyone harm them they are my responsibility. Jaswine was sittinv and playing with his sister this is my family.