chapter 5

Jaswins pro:

Finally they agreed to marry they daughter to me. I will have my revenge on them now. We did the wedding ceremony and she is in the room. I enter the room and see her sitting on the bed. I have not seen her face and she has not seen my face. She looked at me and dam she was pretty. I looked away and slept on the couch and she starts to speak

Celena: We can know only that we know nothing. And that is the highest degree of human wisdom. Tired, tired with nothing, tired with everything, tired with the world’s weight i had never chosen to bear.
What have I become?My sweetest friend
everyone I know goes away in the end.And you could have it all.
my dads empire fell down because of you.
I will not let you do that.

Jaswine: My peak? Would I even have one? I hardly had had anything you could call a life. A few ripples. some rises and falls. But that's it. Almost nothing. Nothing born of nothing. I'd loved and been loved, but I had nothing to show. It was a singularly plain, featureless landscape. I felt like I was in a video game. A surrogate Pacman, crunching blindly through a labyrinth of dotted lines. The only certainty was my death. My life is destroyed because of your dad. I will make you suffer. If you suffer he will be hurt. I want to see his regreat hurt and his pain his suffer that i went through. Look i dont have any problem with you. But i want ur dads to get punished.

Celena: “Some things are not meant to be kept forever… You know you have to stop  and let go when things aren’t going right, and everything you do is unappreciated. Remember what batman said? ‘it is wiser to be alone but happy… than with somebody who does nothing while you’re doing everything… “Those who have hurt you in the past cannot continue to hurt you now unless you hold on the pain in through resentment… Your past is past! Nothing will change it. You are only hurting yourself with your bitterness. For your own sake, learn form it, and then let it go. I dont know what you went through. But try and forget the pain.

She went to sleep and i stood up and went to the balcony. I remember rahuls words. His words rang in my ears.

" It’s really hard to hold on to the feelings that you have always held. To treat someone as ordinary, when in fact very special… to keep calm, though you’re obviously jealous…  to move on your own, with an empty and totally wounded heart… to smile even in deep pain… to let go of the person you dreamt forever with… to accept reality of being just friends… and to give up everything… though inside, you still wanna give a try…
“It’s hard to let go of the memories you’ve shared with someone… when you remember the tears, you’ll laugh but when you remember the laughs, you’ll cry…” “If it takes great courage to stand and fight for something, sometimes it takes even greater courage to just walk way and leave things behind.”. Give her a chance jaswin tell her the truth of her family she will understand."

I looked at her and decide that i will keep her away from the revenge. She is innocent. I will divorve her once my work is done.