I am (Y/N)

You look at the afternoon sky from your balcony as you sit patiently waiting for your friend to arrive while watching the blazing sunset. It is Sunday you realized.

"It's summer again" you uttered as you inhaled and puff a cigarette on your hand.

"I guess stealing things will be much easier." and you again inhaled and puff a good amount of cigar.

Suddenly you heard the door slammed and a voice popped in the air.

" Oi, Tangled-hair-thief " As you heard from behind. It is your long time friend with blazing eyes and a pale skin. It is Levi..

You turned to look at him directly

" You're early" you said with a smirk.

"I was forced to take the filthy shortcut since a police came out of nowhere, and kept following me. I had to distract him."

You leaned close to him and pats his head. " Good job shorty"

"Sch, stop that!" As he slapped your hand away from his hair. " I don't even know where that man came from, and please lend me a towel and some clothes I need to shower off the dirty air that passed me through that dreaded street. " He said annoyingly.

"You clean freak." You said as you roll your eyes 360 degrees.

He then let out something on his bag. It's a couple of jewelries he stole from people all day. But one got your attention.

A pendant with shining silver wings carved on it , on the back of the carved wings was a written initial E.S.

"I like this one" you said.

"Just so you know I won't give that to you without a trade." Levi said with boring eyes.

"Fine." you reached for your pocket and handed him a fair amount of money to make him pass the whole week.

" Holy Molly (Y/N) " Where did you get this from?

"Let's say , a relative came out of nowhere and visited me then suddenly decided to hand me a couple of money for the whole month."

" What a lucky brat you are, having a father who works in the Air force and has a rich wife."

"He is not my father" you said sharply , your eyes turned like a storm rage.

"You know you could easily have a normal life if you wante-"

" A person like me would never have a normal life, and you know it" you replied with a slightly toned voice.

Your friend, Levi let out a loud sigh.

"Sorry to bust your bubble just now." then he lets out a bag of food.

"Here, I brought you your favorite takoyaki from Mr. Hannes and of course your Favorite Beer from Pixis Store. Eat so your head won't get too irritable. " He said as he tap your back.

"I better take a bath now, I need to go home early . My sister might be worried sick again."

" Ye you better hurry"

Levi then enters the bathroom and you heard him scream like a shocked little girl

"SERIOUSLY (Y/N) WHY DON'T YOU CLEAN YOU BATHROOM?!"

He then walks out, and hits the towel on your face.

"What is that for?"

" That is for being a filthy lazy ass ogre. I am done with this dirty shits, I'm just gonna go home and take a nice bath there. Bye"

"AND MIKE SAID WE'LL MEET TOMORROW ON OUR SECRET PLACE DON'T FORGET THAT."

Levi quickly leaves without looking back.

"UGHHH"

You let out a loud sigh as you grab the food your friend bought you and rethink your life.

Live a normal life huh?

For a moment you realize, yeah. You could've, only if you're not born from a side bitch, whom your father used to unleash his lustful desires with. But despite of that, from the day you were born, your father never hated you. There comes a time when he will sneak out of his own home just to play with you on your birthday and then give you presents.

He always tells you how important you are to him.

Reason?

You're her only girl. Even though he had 3 sons from his legal wife, he never failed to look at you.

Unfortunately 2 of his sons died on an early age because they were killed. They were killed by your own mother.

Your mother, considering you were her only born. She never showed any affection to you, treated you as a curse, and she wanted you to suffer like she "did".

You hated yourself for the fact that you are left with shame and no face. Your mother died in the cell a year after the murder case. At age 14 , You are left with no money , just debts. But at least you got your friends, and again. Your father, who never really hated you despite that you're born a daughter of a murderer.

But then you hated your father, for some reason. When your mom died. You thought if it weren't for him you wouldn't be suffering in this hell. You focused on the problems making you blame and hate him more. But you can't help it right. You're all alone.

but despite on how you show your anger upon him. He doesn't leave you still.

So why doesn't he just adopt you then? you said to yourself..

and realized

He can't. Not with his rich and arrogant wife by his side. You can't blame that woman though, your mom did a great job on having her hate you more.

but wait. What if...

if he then founds out your real "job" which is practically stealing / selling weeds/ illegal etc. would he be still there to accept you, considering he is of authority? you sipped the last drops of your beer.

Tomorrow you turn 20, and you said to yourself. "It's just another day."