Hide And Seek ;)

JUST ANOTHER FAN (WATTPAD)

I was short and skinny so I managed to squeeze myself through the crowd and make it to the 2-3rd row. I hade missed almost all the guys, but I had not missed Cameron. He was right after Nash and I was shaking like crazy. Suddenly the doors opened and he walked in smiling, I was crying. I couldn't help it the guy that had saved my life was so close. Suddenly I see a pair of chocolate brown eyes staring back at me, and they suddenly spoke up interrupting my thoughts.

"Hey beautiful why are you crying?" He said.

"Oh my gosh I love you so much" I aid wrapping my arms around his neck. He grabbed me and pulled me close, I cried on his shoulder I couldn't believe this. And with that he was gone. That had made my day. The whole night was fun. Mahoganys playlist were da bom dot com. Yea I still say that. "Time flys when you're having fun, am I right" I hear mahogany speak into the mic and then hand it over to a big man.

" We Are asking everyone to please exit the hotel unless you have a room here. If you stay any longer you will escorted out."

Well that's harsh I thought to myself. I walked towards the exit and bumped into a tall blonde girl.

"Oh I'm so sorry" I said apologizing.

"It's fine, I can take a hit" she said laughing.

"Sorry I didn't catch your name?" I said.

"It's Tory. Hey wanna go get some pizza with me and 2 other girls?" She said off

"Yeah sure that'd be great. " I responded smiling. Yay I had made some magcon besties.

We went out for pizza and were stalking the guys on our phones. You know the usual. Haha.

"The guys just tweeted about being bored and tired." Tory said with a frown on her face.

"Guys I see no point in waiting for them I doubt they'll come out" said Megan. She was a short brunette with the most gorgeous blue eyes.

"Yea and it's getting pretty late" said Danielle yawning. She was a tall girl who was gorgeous beyond compare she had a perfect figure and long beachy waves.

"Well I better head to the hotel, I'm getting tired as well" I said.

We exchanged our number and twitter accounts and said our goodbyes. I headed for the hotel which wasn't far from the pizza place. I walk up to the medal doors and step in. I pressed what looked like the 7th button but accidentally pressed the 6th one, I immediately start to panic. The doors slide open to reveal a Half naked Cameron and Matt in basketball shorts.

" I'm So Sorry Guys" I say pressing the button with the number 6 on it.

"Wait!" I heard someone called out but the doors were already closed. As soon as the opened again I ran to the end of the hall and into my room. I threw myself on to the huge bed and closed my eyes.

This was the best day ever .

I get up and walk to my suitcase and take out some fitted sweatpants and a cropped sweater. I changed into those and lay down. I plugged my charger into the socket and charged my phone. I watched "Another Cinderella Story" and then decided to turn the tv off.

I took my glasses of and walked into the bathroom to wash off my makeup, I grabbed some water and splashed it on my face. I grabbed a clean towel and dabbed if across my face. I walked back to the main room and set my glasses on the bedside table. I plugged my phone in and put on my headphones. "Confident" by Justin was playing and that's the last thing I remember before Falling Into a deep sleep.