Unexpected Encounters

Chap 13.

Linds POV

"I don't see why I can't post it and #OTP cause most fans already saw you guys together" nash continued as cam put me down.

"Wait what was that!?" I said eyes widening.

"Yea, have u been on twitter, it's hectic" he said to me

"What no way" I said grabbing my phone and opening up twitter. My face fell as I saw all the negative comments about me, there was a few positive ones but it was the negative ones that stuck to you.

"Are you okay...?" Cam asked as he walked over to me.

"I'll be fine" I said turning off my phone and throwing it on the bed.

"It's bad but what can I do, it's what they think and they're allowed to have opinions." I said sitting down on my bed.

"You're such an amazing person" cam said grabbing my hand.

"Thank you" I said looking up to his chocolate brown eyes.

"Okay keep it PG guys" nash said interrupting our little moment.

We both chuckled and nash plopped onto Cams bed.

"So why are we here guys, I mean not to sound rude but I wanna know the reason" I said a tad too quickly,

"For months now we have been looking for an apartment and we found one and there's only a few more paper work to be done before we can officially move in, hence why we're staying here for a day, we'll be able to move in tomorrow" Nash said explaining to me the situation

"Oh I see now" I said in excitement. Leaning back into the big fluffy pillows on the bed.

"Yea so Cam in about an hour we're gonna have to go" Nash said.

My face fell into disappointment I didn't wanna be at the hotel alone and I don't wanna be a bother and tag along either.

"Hey Linds don't worry you won't be alone for long, Hayes is flying in today....scratch that he's coming tomorrow morning, sorry" Cam said as he read the new text he just got.

"It's totally fine! In fact this gives me the chance to explore the city a little but you know!!" I said enthusiastically.

"Woah this is the first time you've been here, what if you get lost?!" Cam said to me.

"Yeah I don't think that's a good idea" Nash said right after.

"Guys it's fine, really and if I get lost I have the gps on my phone so it's all good" I said picking up my phone from the bed.

"Here lemme see that" Nash said reaching out for my phone. He took it and started to type in a few things before handing it back to me.

"I put in my number along with Hayes', Chads, and The address of this hotel is in your notes" he said proudly.

"Geez thanks, even though I bet I won't get lost" I said with confidence

"We'll see !" They Both said while laughing.

I mean It may be the first time I've visited this city but I've done plenty of research before this so I think I'll be alright.

***

The guys left a while ago and I've done nothing but watch lame movies and continue to go on twitter, which I probably shouldn't be doing. It was about to be 1:OOpm and I haven't had the guts to leave this hotel room.
After deciding I really wanted some coffee and remembering I haven't exactly had breakfast yet. I quickly changed into one of my bathing shits and pulled on some shorts and my same white t shirt. I grab my phone, my headphones, my wallet and the hotel room key and walk out the door. I make my way towards the elevator and press the lobby button.