Fans fans fans

Chapter 12:

Lindsey's POV

Cam walks into the bathroom and I take out my suitcase and Lay it on my bed. I pick out a loose T with a pocket on the side, some jeans cuffed at the bottom and some converse. I know I know I'm pretty basic. I didn't bring any bag or purse so I stuck my phone in my pocket because it was already fully charged. I went to a mirror in the room and let my hair fall in loose waves. I took an elastic and wore it as a bracelet just In case it got hot and I wanted to put my hair up. I almost never did my makeup anymore so I left my face alone. Cam walked out the bathroom door in only a towel. Which was very uncomfortable for me. I mean ya I've seen him in pictures like that but in real life it's just awkward.

"Is something bothering you?" Cam said mockingly.

"No nothing at all" I said

"Nice outfit I'll go change now" he said and walked back Into the bathroom.

Moments late the came out wearing some swim trunks and a black t shirt. He looked wowzy. 😍😍

"You ready to go?" He said smiling

"Uh ya sure" I said just standing there awkwardly

"Oh I almost forgot, here" he said handing me a plastic card, the hotel room key.

"Thanks" I said as I put the key in my back pocket.

"Let's go" cam said and with that we were out the door.

"Were gonna take a back exit because there's people out front" cam said to me.

"Oh good, because I'm extremely claustrophobic and I freak out when people are crowding me" I said

"I'll keep that in mind" he said laughing.

Cam walks ahead of me to the back door he opens it for a split second and then closes it and turns back around.

"Uh oh we can't get out either ways" he said

"It's cool" I said I didn't mind.

"I really wanted you to see the sign tho" he said

"Maybe another time" I said assuring him.

We went back up to the hotel room where we were found by some fans.

Oh boy I thought.

"Hey cam can we get a picture" the small girl said. Cam took her phone and took selfies. I took that as an advantage to sneak to our room. I walked in and admired the beautiful view.

Fan #1 POV

We see cam walking down the hall we scream and ask for a picture, he was with someone though I didn't pay much attention but I saw her go into a room soon after.

"Oh my gosh cam I love you so much thank you. Thank you thank you" I said to him.

"No worrys beautiful I love you" cam said back to me.

Tears fell down my face and I reached to hug him again. He smells so good. He's so perfectly perfect.

"I can't believe that just happened" I said to my friend Em.

"Isn't that the room that girl went into?" Em said.

"The one that cam just went into ?" I said wiping my face.

"Ya they went into the same room" Em said.

Cams POV:

I walk into my room after that little M&G with those two lovely fans. And see Lindsey standing by the window. I run up to her and pick her up behind me upside down.

"What the f-" she starts saying.

"AHAHAHA" I start laughing.

"Put me down" she says as she starts laughing. 😂😂

"What's going on in here" says nash as he just randomly walks in.

"Ohhhhhh" nash says taking out his phone and snapping a picture of us

"You can't post that!" Lindsey screams.

"Yea yea whatever" nash says.

☔️ AUTHORS NOTE ☔️

Sorry for the long wait I've had writers block. But ya don't forget to add this to your library + stay positive 😼

-linds (married2cam)