The Hotel/The First Day.

Lindsey's P.O.V

"Honey we're here wake up" I heard my mom whispering. I slowly open my eyes and squint. I immediately realize where we are. I look up and see the beautiful gold letters. That wakes me up and I get hyped and start screaming.

"CALM DOWN" my mother says laughing, haha "sorry maaa 😭" I say smiling. "Alright you be car to to your room as soon as the event is over and remember to call me when you're all settled in, alright?" She said "yea yea alright" I say already out the door I reach over and hug her, "bye ma I'll miss you" I say "by sweetie be safe!!" She screams as I make my way through the hotel doors.

As soon as I walk in I see a lot of girls just sitting around some charging their phones and others just kinda there. I make my way though the crowd and ring the bell to inform someone to come attend me.

"Good afternoon how may I help you?" Said the small but very elagent lady.

"Uh yea this is Lindsey Garcia...I believe I have the weekend suit?" I say.

"Ahhh yes, I'm sorry miss but your suit is on a reserved floor, we may have to make some arrangements first" she says typing away on the computer.

"Reserved?" I asked confused.

"Yes the performers for this convention have reserved that floor" she said as calm as ever. I on the other hand was not so calm to hear that the Magcon boys were on the floor I was assigned to be in. I acted super cool about it tho. 😂

"We will have you switch to the Royal Suit on the floor right above it is that alright?" She said interrupting my thoughts.

"What? Um I don't think I can afford that!" I said nervously.

"Do not worry about that it's on us since we messed up your reservations"

" oh my gosh really thank you" I said excitedly as she handed my the key I headed to the 7 floor and looked for my room.

I walked in to reveal a huge bed with so many pillows I immediately did what any other fangirl in the world would do. I. JUMPED. haha yes I just jumped on the bed and watched some tv.

It was 7 and I decided to get ready if I wanted to make it there early. I grabbed some concealer and put it under my eyes, then I applied some eyeliner and a few coats of mascara. I grabbed my Versace dark rim glasses and left the bathroom. Haha yea I'm blind. I picked out some light washed skinny jeans a black tank top and a plad shirt tied around my waist . I was super comfy haha. I grabbed my phone from the small table and with that I was out.

When I got to the venue, there was about 15 other girls there. I made my way to the barricades and held on the doors were about to be opened and I couldn't leave my spot. As soon as the doors opened a swarm of girls attacked me.