Magcon: The Second Day.

Chapter 6:

Lindsey's P.O.V

His lips connected with mine and I had butterflies in my stomach. I couldn't believe this. There was millions of girls there who would die to be in my place. But I was shocked. He pulled back and I just stared at him in awe.

"Uh what just happened" I said putting my hands up confused.

"Nothing, sorry!" He said and ran off behind the stage.

"Woah. Did I just see that. What. In. The. Hell. " Tory said walking up to me.

"Um yea I'm pretty shocked about it myself" I said still surprised.

"Did anyone see that?" I whispered to her.

"Those three girls there did" she said pointing at the group of girls comforting there friend. Who looked like she was about to pass out.

"Oh" I said.

"I'm not In the mood to wait in line full of judgmental people" I said giving Tory and apologetic look.

"It's fine" she said. "But when are you gonna meet then?" She asked.

"I kinda already did... I didn't get pictures with all of them but I met them." I said turning red.

"Oh my gosh text me the deeds and I hope u feel better " she said waving and getting back In line.

I walked around the stage and saw Cameron's line. He was alone and and the line was longer than anyone else's. I pushed myself to the end and waited. And waited. And waited. To be honest I needed to see Cam. I just wanted to know why he did that. It's not like I was anything special. I didn't have a good figure. No ass. No boobs. My face was not pretty. I had an acne scar near my eye and one on my nose. And to top that off I had glasses for half my life. The only decent part about me was my hair. And my sense of style 👌🙆. And I was way younger than him.

"THE GUYS WILL COME BACK SHORTLY AFTER A SMALL BREAK. EVERYONE REMAIN IN YOUR SPOTS UNTIL THEY RETURN." Said the huge man on stage.

I was in line near a door. Leading to who knows where. I groaned realizing I had to wait even longer.

I took my phone out and tweeted.

The guys better be back soon. 🙍😩

Suddenly the girls behind me start screaming like if they had just been shot. I look up from my phone only to find Cameron about to pass by us.

He had a huge smile plastered on his face. He was waving to everyone. I extended my hand so he can touch it on his way over. He did. And I nearly died. He stopped for a moment. He stared at me and winked. I smiled back at him. And all of a sudden the screams got louder. It was cause he winked no one knows to who. But he did it. And that was enough to get everyone going Crazy.

He walked up to me and whispered something in my ear that I couldn't quite make out.

"Just hand me your phone" he said.

I did obediently. And he punched something down at the keyboard and have it back.

Suddenly everyone was throwing their phones to him. But the security was throwing them back at the the crowd.

Cams P.O.V

"Why would you do that!?" Nash said as I explained to him what I had done before walking into the room.

"Because I like her. She's really cool. And I know I'm supposed to keep this stuff on the low but I don't know when I'll see her again" I said explaining all this to him.

"Well I don't know then. Twitter, Insta, vine, and everything is gonna be blowing up asking why u did that" he said.

"Hahaha don't worry about it" I said trying to calm him down.

"Fine Cam but how do we know we can trust her?" He asked.

"Yea and she's a fan. She's gonna be super jumpy and fan girly every time you're with her" Aaron said jumping in.

"Nah. She won't. She's not like that." I said firmly.

"And you know this how?" Asked Nash.

"I don't know I just do..c'mon we need to get back to our post" I said walking towards the door.

I couldn't wait to meet Linds again. She was like right in front of the two doors and was pretty close to her turn for the pictures. I stepped out to reveal a big light and whole bunch of girls screaming and reaching over to me. I squinted trying to find her but u made my way to the front and she was nowhere in line. I sighed, I really wanted to see her again.

I walk towards my post and the next person in line to come by my side. I loves Doing all this but I didn't like all the attention. And how every time I was into someone it seems as if everyone except my friends got mad. The fans would threaten her and push her away from me. That's part of the reason why we all kept this kind of stuff to ourselves. We never knew who trust. Who would tell the world. But it was my life and I was grateful for every part of it.

A tall blond girl came up next to me. She have me a huge hug and asked for a kiss on the cheek. I posed for the picture and smiled at her as she walked away. She was gorgeous. But I couldn't get my mind of Lindsey. Where was she. I would have been her turn for a picture by now. I wonder if she had seen what I left on her phone. I took my phone out and I had a lot of notifications from twitter but none for text messages or phone calls.

"Hi I'm Tory" a tall brunette girl with flawless skin said walking up to me.

"What's up gorgeous?" I said smiling at her.

"Oh my god." She said smiling.

"Wait you seem familiar.."I said looking at her questioningly.

"Yea. You uh kissed my friend back there" she said whispering.

She whispered. She respected the fact that no one had to know. That was great.

"Oh crap. Did anyone see that?!" I said half whispering half screaming.

"Only a group of 3 girls and I. That's it. " she said a bit calmer.

"Hey I really like your friend do you think you can tell me where she is?" I said hopefully.

"That's amazing! But Sorry pretty boy she left right after u did the thing. And didn't tell me where she was headed. I'm pretty sure she has a room here though. " she said explaining.

"Oh...do you think...maybe you can give me her number?" I said handing her a piece of paper.

"Sure here you go" she said scribbling away. "But I still need my picture dude" she said laughing.

We snapped a picture of me hugging her and another of us just laughing. She was one of the few left in line so magcon would soon be over.

I couldn't wait to get to my room and call her.

🌸 AUTHORS NOTE 🌸

hey guys I don't know how long this chapter is but I hope you guys like it! Thanks so much for supporting this fan fic. I really do appreciate it. Love you! And remember to stay positive and add this to your library! 😌👌

- xoxo @Married2Cam