Chapter 4~ protected

Emma, Kelly, Clarke and Bellamy were on the bottom floor. Emma was lying on loads of blankets whimpering from the stabbed wound.

"Bellamy hold her down I need to take that knife out now" Clarke said while Kelly sat there helplessly.

"Bellamy I'm scared" Emma whispered tears streaming down her roses red cheeks.

"Your going to be okay, Emma listen to me remember that promise I made you, the one where I said I was NEVER going to let anything BAD happen to you" Bellamy said.

"Don't just sit there help me, this is all your fault if you didn't go out of the wall in the first place Emma wouldn't of came looking for you and she wouldn't be like this!"

"I'm doing it now!" Clarke said interrupting.

The only sound that was heard was Emma's ear piercing screams that echoed through out everything.

Clarke pulled the knife out of Emma's stomach and she passed out. Suddenly Emma starting shaking like she was having a seizure or something. Then loads of foam appears and we laid her in recovery position.

"Clarke what's wrong?" Bellamy said fearfully.

"The knife it's been poisoned" Clarke replied.

"That's it that little bitch" Bellamy said storming to the top of the dropship where the prisoner waited.

He opened the lid and walked straight to the prisoner.

"Tell me the antidote or so help me I'll slit your short ass throat!" He yelled.

"Oops somebody needs help with their little girlfriend " the prisoner yelled back laughing.

In between hits Bellamy screamed, "give... me... the... antidote...!!"
A weight was lifted when Murphy tackled Bellamy to the ground.

"Dumb ass that isn't going to help" Murphy yelled holding Bellamy's arms down as best as he could.

"Hey you, thanks for the lip bleed asshole!" She spat.

"Murphy get the hell of off him" a girl voice said.

OCTAVIA

"Oh great it's the psycho little sister" Murphy said climbing off of Bellamy.

Bellamy stood up and got into Murphy's face, " what did you just call her!" He spat.

"Your little sister... sorry" he said taking a step back.

You then heard the prisoner burst into fits of laughter for no reason. Everybody turns there head towards her and shouts, "shutup!!"

She then rolled her eyes but when she fixed them she didn't fix them on nothing. She fixed them on Murphy. He smiled and winked at her so she looked down and smirked.

"Leave the room" Murphy said to everyone.

"I'm not leaving without that antidote for Emma dream on Murphy"

"Bell Emma needs you" Kelly said popping up the latch.

"This is just a warning, if you don't get her to talk you die" he firmly said following Octavia and Kelly down the latch.

"So you gonna tell me this cure or you gonna make me die" Murphy said pacing and twirling his knife with his soft fingers.

"What's in it for me?" The prisoner said.

"Well doll it is just me and you so anything ya want" he finished looking down to attempt to hide his smirk. Maybe Murphy actually wanted this.

"You have protection?" She asked.

"Protection in what,, condoms??" He asked with a smirk, which made the prisoner laughed.

(Ahhh not that ya dirty people and they didn't fling btw!😂)

"No as In you'll protect me you dirty fuck" she chuckled.

"Oh I thought we were gonna have fun" he said pretending to be upset like a lost puppy.

"Think ya can get me out of here?" She asked.

"Hmm I'll have to think about it." Murphy laughed.

Will Murphy help the prisoner? Will he get caught?
Read on the next chapter of till the end.

Vote

Comment

Share

EmmaXox💗💗