SCHOOLS

So i was thinking what school should I go to next year? Seoul

institution of music, Seoul institution of sports, or Seoul institution of

arts? Well I'll send jimin a paper of the schools cuz' i don't know what school to choose. Well i will go and send this to jimin already @jimin123parkyahoo.com there SEND. Hopefully he answers back. (Ding) yep he got that like a snap.

Dear Hyoyung,

        Next year I think you should go to Seoul institution of arts cuz' I went and looked it up and it was a wonderful experiense for you, I think it is going to be a good school for you because there is:

MUSIC vocal

DANCE classes

SPORTS

CHEER

Hopefully you take my advise and go to Seoul institution of arts.

                                                                                 -Jimin

( Ringgggg~ Ringggggg~) It was Jimin calling i was so glad that he called cuz' i was just about to email him back.

Hey whats  up.

Thanks for replying back so early.

No problem!

When are you going to apply for Seoul institution of art?

Probably next week i mean i got 3 months until the application needs to turn in.

So i heard that you have a scholarship for any school next year.

Yea, i heard that you can go to any school for the next 2 years, your mom told me about that.

I have to go eat annyeong hyoyungie.

Anneyong.

I went to go eat korean bbq steak for dinner. When i went to the restaurant i saw this amazing guy. He came over to my table and ask what will i like and i said "korean bbq steak please ummm…Baekhyun."

"How did you know my name, i havent seen you in this restaurant before!"

"I saw your name tag thats why i looked over at your shoulders."

"Ahh i didnt know that you looked over to my shoulders. Whats your name?"

"Hyoyung."

"Well Hyoyung we should hang out together tomorrow! I will pick you up at 5:00 p.m at the park. ok."

"Ok im good with that."

When my meal came i ate and went back to my house. I was just laying in bed thinking what to wear tomorrow. Then i realize that he asked me to go to the park so im going to wear comfortable clothes. When i was done deciding i went to take a shower and went to bed thinking how wonderful it would be tomorrow.

finished hopefully people reads this going to update later as in two more days! Vote and Share plz.