The Application

Narrator Pov

           When hyoyung woke up she looked at her clock it was 9:30a.m she was shocked by how long she slept. She went to wash up for breakfast since her dad always worked and she only had one friend and that was baekhyun.  She was so happy since they went on there first date.

Hyoyung Pov
       I really want to hangout with Baekhyun today but I texted him anyways. he said that he was off so I told him to meet me at the park in 30 minutes. He told me that he's taking some friends with him also. I told him that it's fine. Last time when I was hanging out with friends were a long time ago and I srill miss Ji in making me laugh and having a good time with him but at least I have Baekhyun.

         I put on my usual clothes and light makeup on then I headed out which the park is only like a few minutes away from my house. When I got there I called Baekhyun to see where there at. He said that he's at the trees with all his friends that came and they were behind the tree where the swings were just a few blocks away. I greeted every one of them. They said there names were Chanyeol, Kai, D.o, Chen, Luhan, Xiumin, and Lay. There all so kind and funny.

Baekhyun's Pov

      Man where is Hyoyung I want her to meet my friends. I was just going to talk aboit her and my phone vibrated I looked at it and it was Hyoyung I was really shocked when they all started to look at me and when I was talkinh I bet she could've herd all of them saying "aww baekhyun have a girlfriend" they all said in unison. I was blushing during the call. And I can tell that she herd it too. I told her that we're by the tree and is a few blocks away from the swings.

       When she got there I thought that she looked great in the casual outfit that she had on. I told her to meet Chanyeol, Kai, D.o, Luhan, Xiumin, and Lay. And she did her greetings too. I loved her smile and laugh.  She looked at me and I saw her blushed. I thought to myself that I had a chance with her. Then I was daydreaming then Chanyeol snaped his finger in front of my face and asked me if I was ok. I nodded but really I was staring at Hyoyung she looks perfect and pretty.

      I told them that I was hungry and hyoyung told me to come to her place cuz she have some food and I told her that the guys are going home and she told me thT it would be ok. So when I told them that I was going to go eat with Hyoyung they all started to awww and so cutee~ and all that stuff but I just said dont mind them but I blushed a little and so did she.

Hyoyung Pov

     I think he is funny and have funny friends but when he was staring at me I thought I have something in my teeth or something else but apparently he was just daydreaming. I was staring at him to when ever Chanyeol snaped I was shocked that they only saw Baekhyun staring but, they knew that when I saw him shocked that he looked so cute and like a kid.

      He's so handsome and charming but I can't believe that Jimin just texted me and I ignored it I felt guilty and they didnt here the beep cuz they were talking to Baekhyun about how he zoned out. It was so cute cuz when he pouted he is like a little kid again.

     When he mentioned that he was hungry I told him that I have food at home and it's just a few minutes away from here so he bid them goodbyes and so did I then I was thinking if he can help me on my application. When I thought of that he snaped and I was out of my thinking world. I asked him to and he nodded his head yes and I was happy cuz that was my first time applying for a school. When we got to my house I called my dad and told him that I have a friend over but he didnt even pick up his phone but it went to voice mail anyways so he'll get the message when he looks at his phone.

Narrator Pov

  When Hyoyung and Baekhyun got done eating they were filling out the application. When they met each others eyes for a second one of them blushed every second. When they were done with all the applications that she wanted to fill out they did his application for the school that he wants but Hyoyung also applied for it to so apparently if both of them passed the test they would go to school together every day.

  When she looked at her phone she got 30 messages and 20 missed calls but her phone was on vibrate so she couldn't here it and also she went and charged it earlier before they had there moments. When Baekhyun told her that he should head out and go home cuz his parents are probably worried about him so when he left she went on her phone and she got so many text messages and so many missed calls. So she went to look at her phone at it was all from Jimin. I thought he was in trouble so I called him back and he said that they were moving down here........

Thanks for voting and reading my books! Almost out of school! YEAH! LOL...... keep reading!
:)