Geting together

Jimins pov

    When I arrived he texted Hyoyung to text him the address that she lived on she told him to go north where you are and turn right when you see a stop light then the next two street tuen there and my house is the white one with the blue windows. When he got there, he saw Baekhyun and Baekhyun just said hi and Jimin he was shocked and told Baekhyun his name. When I pulled Hyoyung I asked her why he was doing here. She said Baekhyun was a friend of hers so I guess I should get along with him.
____________________________________________________

  Baekhyuns pov

      When Jimin came here it was kinda awkward. I introduced myself and then said hi. it was kinda awkward between me and him but I can see that he wants to be alone with her so when they were talking I went to the bathroom. So I thought to myself and said what shoukd I do when I get out. Its going to be awkward again between me and Jimin. I dont like that awkwardness cuz' im not that comfortable when someone is always staring at me.

Hyoyungs pov

       When I saw how Jimin stared at Baekhyun I just ignored that and just started a topic off when I was still at busan with him. I thought it was kinda awkward between him and Jimin so I think he went to the bathroom. Jimin just asked me how Baekhyun was and I told him "He is funny, handsome-" then he cutted me off and said that "Am I not handsome?" he asked jokingly and I laughed and went on "and he helps people who are needed,  like with bags or someone who is hurt or something like that." when I said that I had an idiotic smile on my face. When Baekhyun came back I think he herd me talking about him.

Jimins pov

       When I saw how she smiled I thought to myself did she ever smiled like that to me before? But I think I was over reacting because, I think I actually liked Hyoyung for the first time when she left my heart was broken to a million pieces.  I thought the feeling will go away when I saw her again but I was wrong, I liked her even more in person for like the longest time ever, even though she only been gone for like a month or so.

Baekhyuns pov

       When I got out of the bathroom, I kinda east dropped and I herd "He is funny and handsome-" then Jimin interrupted and said that he wasnt handsome but I laughed to myself and she started again and said "and he helps people who are needed, like with bags or someone who is hurt or somethink like that." then I came out like I herd nothing but in my mind I was like shes so cute when shes smiles like that. Then I asked how many years did they known each other they said "About 15 years." I was shocked when I herd that. But yeah there childhood friends right and plus she just moved here too.

Narrators pov

         When Baekhyun and Jimin talked for a while they got along pretty well and they have like almost the same personalitys and they didnt know that it was think late so Hyoyung said that they should go out and eat something for dinner. They didn't know what u to go to and they didn't want to leave the house so  they searched it up online and there was this place called Song Jook heon and they called and ordered and the food should be here in about 30 to 40 minutes. When the door bell ringed they told Baekhyun to answer it so when he opened the door the food was here 5 minutes early so Baekhyun payed rhe man and took the food. They ate like they never did before and after that they all felt stuffed and then they began to talk more and Baekhyun exchanged phone numbers to Jimin and they told each other that they were off tomorrow so that they can hangout at the park with some of Baekhyuns friends and get to know each other or just take a walk with his friends and they were all excited for the next day.

____________________________________________________

Sorry for the late update!
I love you guys!
See ya next chapter! ;)