That Is Why He's My Best Friend

Baekhyun's POV

Flash Back

"Are you tired?" Jimin asked me

"No. Are you?"

"Ani. We should get to know each other. Hyoyung already went to sleep."

"Ne. I think we should get toknow each other too. Hyoyung wants us to get along. But we have to do it for us not for Hyoyung okay!"

"Neee!"

"What do you like?" asked Jimin

"I love to sing! I always sing to my mom whenever she was here but............yeah."

"I'm sorry Baek. Hey is it okay if I call you Baek??"

"Thanks. And yeah. Do you like to sing?"

"I only sing to myself cuz' everyone said that I'm never going to be a Idol."

[Sings~~~~] I join in cuz' I know the song. It was "MoonLight" By:EXO.

"Daheul suga eomneun angil sudo eomneun got

Sumyeon wie bichin geon geu sarami aniya

Irwojil su eomneun seulpeun neoui story

Gakkawojilsurok deo apajil teni

Geu sarangmaneun… Stop, stop, stop, stop, yeah

Ireoke naega neol aetage bulleo

Dagagaji ma, babe, geu nalgaega jeojeuni"

Then we was harmontizing each others voices. Then we went to sleep. 

"We have to spend time with each other. How about next week?"

"Sure."

[END of flash back]

"Ugghhh." I smell something. It was "BACONNNN" I love bacon so much that my name even sounds like bacon. I stood up but fell, I forgot that I have a fracture bones in my leg. I grabbed my crunches and began to walk. Whenever I wnet into the kitchen Hyoung told me not to look at what she prepared for all three of us. 

"Where's Jimin?"

"He went to go buy grocerys. Why?"

"We also prepared something for you too. Just wait til' he's here."

"Ok Baekkie!! And you know I love surprises anyways. Kyungsoo (D.O) Told us to hang out at his place and bake with him. He said to be there around 1:00 P.M. so where's your apron?"

"In Kyungsoo's place. He always let us put our aprons there so we don't lose them. And plus I love to bake it 's always fun to throw powder at each other when it's in the oven.

[Phone rings~~~~]

"Hello."

"Hi. Can you open the door in 5 minutes."

"Sure. And can we sing the song again to Hyoyung and harmintize together. I told her that it will be a suprize and she also have a suprize for me and you. But I think i smell bacon."

"Ok just practice while i practice in the car okay."

"Okay"

[END call]