Chapter 13

You guys are going to hate me more
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Tord was in a giant robot. The one from my dreams.

"Well! I got what I came for! Goodbye Edd!"

"Tord! What's going on?"

"Dad! What the hell are you doing?! I thought you weren't going to!"

"HAH! And you believed me! Priceless!"

"Tord! I thought we were... I thought we were friends!"

"I thought I was your family! I loved you!"

"HAHAH! NO! What would I need that for? I've got this! I'm unstoppable! Haha haha!"

I teared up.

"EDD! TOM! MATT! GET EDUARDO AND THE GUYS OUT. THIS IS MY FUCKING FIGHT!" Edd flinched, and ran next door. The wind slashed through my (h/l) hair. "HEY TORD! I GUESS I WASTED TIME TRYING TO TRUST YOU, HUH?! WERE ME AND THE GUYS NOT ENOUGH FOR YOU?! WHY DO YOU HATE ME, TORD!"

"BECAUSE! YOU WERE A GOD DAMN THORN IN MY SIDE AND A PAIN IN MY ASS! YOU'RE JUST SO TRUSTING BECAUSE I CAN ACT NORMAL AND FUCKING INNOCENT! NOW DIE!" He shot a missile at me. It never hit. It hit next door. I saw Tom, curled up. My eyes filled with tears. I called out for Tom, and looked back up at Tord.

"I hate you..." I growled. I ran to Tom, and flipped him over. It wasn't Tom...

"JON!" I gasped. "EDUARDO! EDUARDO, ITS JON NOT TOM!" I could hear the pounding of feet and a figure dropped next to me.

"No... S-say something... Say something you idiot!"

His eyes barily opened, and he cupped Eduardo's face.

"s-something..." He wheezed out, barily a whisper. He went limp in my arms. Eduardo shook with a sob. I gave Jon to Eduardo, and looked him in the eyes.

"He still has a pulse, and he is breathing, but its weak. Get him far away from here. Get to a hospital. Don't give up on him."

"Thank... Thank you kid..."

"Now, go! I have to take care of the fuck I called my dad." I stood and looked through the rubble.

"SEE YOU LATER, FRIENDS! THE WORLD ISNT GOING TO TAKE OVER ITSELF!"

Tom raised from the rubble right in front of me, holding his harpoon gun.

"I'M NOT YOUR FRIEND!" He shot down the robot. I finally let the tears run. I supported Tom with my tiny frame. I was shaking... A lot...

Tord was dead. Jon was dying.

But I was the one that felt like hell...