Chapter 22

"Y-you... Sacrificed everything fer me?" I questioned.

"O-of course, (n/n)... I l-love you..."

"How?" I cocked my head. I was genuinely confused. "I'm not special, just lil ol' me."

"No! Yo-you are the lin-link between us a-all! Tom a-and I have stopped fi-fighting, The ne-neighbours are our f-friends now, b-because of yo-you..."

"If I wasn't here, it would have happened sooner or later anyways..."

"We-well I killed... I-i killed Jo-jon..." Jon proceeded to put his hand on Tord's shoulder and flick his ear.

"I'm not d-dead, you just knocked me o-out, Tord." He smirked. Tord went pale.

"Wh-wha? We-well Tom, Matt, and Edd surely hate me!" Edd giggled, Matt smirked, and Tom sent a flirty look.

"Quite the opposite, commie~" Tom tried not to laugh.

"Ed-eduardo tried to kill me!"

"I didn't know why you did what you did. I apologise for beating the fuck outta you, Tord."

"Why the fuck a-arnt any of y-you angry?!"

"Cuz we love you, doofus!" I kissed his forehead. "Love ya, Dad"

"Pfft-- Love you t-too, baby girl...

D'aww family moments
I'm having a cover contest
And a fanart contest
For the cover contest, Make a cover with all the characters (excluding the side-story characters, like Silver, Autour, Jaylin, April, and Eleviev {yet to be added} [also sorry Silver but uh... Yea sorry... (,•~•,)]) and the name of the story (I'm changing it from just Eddsworld x Child!Reader)
For the fanart contest, I want you duders to draw this moment, your forehead on Tord's, both of you giggling, with Tom blushing, Edd and Matt laughing together, Jon holding onto Tord's shoulder, Eduardo standing in the back, smiling, Mark standing like 'WTF what just happened'
Golly that's a lot I'm sorry
But yea

Post that in any book or whatever and tag me
But yea

Lotsa love and Kisses
Autour Cinder~Fera