Chapter 4

-Hayes POV-

-Sunday Morning-

"Hayes! Wake up!" I look up to see Skylyn on top of me. "What!" "Mom made homemade pancakes and she wants you to come downstairs!" I gently push her off of me and unplug my phone. It is 8:00.

I go downstairs to see my whole family at the table. Nash looks still half asleep.

"So Hayes, how are you and Chloe doing?" asked my mom serving me some pancakes. "Good why?" I took a bite and the pancake melted in my mouth. Mmmmm. "Have you made your move yet?" Nash instantly woke up and yelled,"Oooooo bro yah mom they're dating!" "Oh yah her mom told me at the gym this morning that Chloe wouldn't stop talking about how much she loves you." I started to smile. I felt really good inside.

After breakfast I went up to my room and texted Chloe.

To: Chloe❤️

Heyyyyyyyy!!!

From: Chloe❤️

What are you doin????

To:Chloe❤️

Nothing. Go outside on ur balcony

From: Chloe❤️

Kk👍

I go outside and instantly see Chloe standing out there in her PJs which were short shorts and a tank top. Damn.

"Hey," she said as she was walking to the edge of her balcony. "Hey."

We talked for a little bit about the randomest stuff ever. Then she finally said," Just come over, my moms not home." "Ok I think Nash is already at your house." "Yah." We say goodbye and I go and get ready.

-Haley's POV-

Nash was at my house and we were cuddling on my bed. He is the best boyfriend ever. We were watching The Notebook. My favorite movie.

He looked down at me and I looked up at him. "I love you Haley." "I love you too Nash." He leaned his head into my head and we locked lips. His kisses were always amazing. I put my hand in his hair and he put his tongue in my mouth. It turned out to be a heated make out session. He pulled me onto his lap not breaking the kiss when Chloe barged in.

"Hey Haley Hayes-" she stopped when she saw us making out. "Hayes is coming over bye!" she quickly said and left and shut the door.

"How come whenever we are making out Hayes or Chloe comes in?" Nash asked laughing. "I don't know," I said and we laid down again.

-Chloe's POV-

How come I always have to witness Nash and Haley making out? I just weird.

I run to my room and strip my clothes. I grab some yoga pants and a pink spaghetti strap tank top with a black sports bra. Hey I don't dress to impress.

Knock. Knock. I run to the door and it's not Hayes. "Hi are you Chloe?" said this girl about my age with a snotty attitude. "Yah why?" She gave me this note and stormed off. What the hell? The note said:

Dear Chloe,

You better keep your hands off my boyfriend Hayes and keep your hands to yourself. He is mine and not yours. You don't deserve him, you're too ugly and fat. You better watch it Chloe because I know where you live.......back off.

xoxo Taylor

My mouth dropped open when I saw this note. Why would he do this to me.

I texted Hayes and told him I couldn't hang out. Instead I called Maddie and Bailey to come over. They came over in a heartbeat.

I answered the door in tears. "Chlo what's wrong?" they both said and I lead them into my room. I burst out into tears and show them the note. "Oh my gosh why would he do that to you?" said Bailey rubbing my back. "I thought he loved me," I said wiping away some tears that have escaped my eyes. "Don't worry Chlo we are here for you," said Maddie hugging me. I have the bestest friends ever.

-Hayes POV-

Chloe canceled on her and I hanging out today. It was due to something else.

I get a random text from Taylor.

From: Taylor

Hey babe!!!❤️❤️❤️

To: Taylor

What do you want?

From: Taylor

I got rid of your girlfriend Chloe

To:Taylor

What?

From: Taylor

...........meet me outside

I decided I should go talk to Taylor. She was standing outside with a smirk on her face. She ran up and kissed me.....

Dear readers,

I know Hayes really isn't like this bit they will make up I promise. Hoe are you guys liking it? I might do another one tonight...idk. But for sure tomorrow. Plz vote and comment what you think and I love you guys!

xoxo London