Chapter 16

-Chloe's POV-

-Thursday After School-

"Hey babe," Hayes says as he hugs me after school. "Oh hi," I say surprised.

He takes my hand and leads me so we can walk home.

"Ok Chlo we really need to talk about our relationship," he says taking his hand out of mine. I freeze because we already discussed this. "But Hayes didn't we already discuss this?" "Yah but I want to know if we should take this fast or slow and I just want to know what you want to do," he says putting his hands around my hips. I bite my lip because of his touch. "So do you want to take this fast or not?" he asks moving his face kind of closer to mine. "So I'll tell you this," I say and plant my lips on his. He pulls away and says,"So-umm-what are we going to do?" I lean in once more and kiss him hard. I pull away and say,"Does that answer your question?" He pecks my lips and I giggle. We walk back home and go to my house. We walk in the door and see Haley and her friend Natalie. "Hey girlie, who do we have here-" Natalie says stopping and looking at Hayes. "Hayes Grier," she says shocked,"Nash's brother yah?" "Yep," he says. "Oh ok," she says walking away. I lead Hayes back up to my room.

He flops on my bed and I giggle. "What are you giggling about?" he asked. I smirked and I jumped on top of him. He smirks and flips us over so I am under him. I smile and close my eyes and he leans down and kisses me. He pulls away after 3 seconds, leaving me without breath. "You teaser!" I yell and push him off of me. He falls to the ground and I laugh. He gets up and picks me up and puts me over his shoulders. "Hayes stop! Stop!" I yell screaming and laughing. He takes me downstairs and outside. "Nobody likes a tease," he says and throws me into my pool. I went underwater and came back up. "Hayes you are so gonna get it!" I yell swimming over to the edge. He laughs and takes his shirt off. He jumps in the pool and makes a big splash. He comes up and says," I win." "Whatever I will get you back though," I say. He pulls me into him and pushes our foreheads together. He looks me in the eyes and says,"I love you Chlo Bird." "I love you to Pooh Bear," I say and he kisses my lips. Just as we were about to make out, my mom comes outside. "What are you guys doing out here in the rain and in the freezing pool!" We looked at each other and up at the sky. "We had no idea it was raining!" I say feeling Hayes tighten his grip around me. "Ok well don't stay out here too long!" she says and walks inside. I look at Hayes and we giggle. We continue to swim some more and we just have the best time ever!

Dear readers,

Sorry I didn't update yesterday but I was so busy. But I might update a few times tomorrow because I have nothing. But thank you guys FOR OVER 500 READS!!!! JUST YESTERDAY I WAS HOPING FOR 400 READS AND I ALREADY HAVE 513 READS!!!!!!! ILYSM!!!!

xoxo London💕

PLZ read Nashbrowns_Viners story! ITS AWESOME!