Chapter 43

Chapter 43:

*not edited*

Chloe pov

I might of jumped and screamed around my room when they texted me that.

Me: what the frick guys!!!!????

Jasmine💛: Miss Cathy is moving our gymnastics place down to New York..there is more competition there

Hayden❤️: yeah!

Violet💜: why r u moving there?

Me: cuz we have to live with my grandparents

Hayden❤️: oh Hayes is going to be sad

Jasmine💛: ^^

Me: yeah ik when r u guys leaving

Violet💜: 2 days

Me: OMG ME TOO

Hayden❤️: dang!!

Me: I know well gtg

I set my phone down and start packing a little bit. The workers left some boxes in my room for me to do some work.

Honestly, I'm really excited to be moving now, because my friends are gonna be there with me too. But the one thing I can't get out of my mind is Hayes. I'm probably not going to see him again. I need to see him. I stop packing and text Hayes.

Me: heyy come overr

I almost instantly got a reply.

Hayes😉: okay😘

I quickly pack some more of my clothes and hear the doorbell ring. I hear Haley talking to him, and then I hear footsteps coming up my stairs. I see Hayes and run up to him. He spins me around and I giggle. He sets me down and I look him in the eyes. He leans in and our lips touch. Probably our last kiss for a long while.

"So how's the packing?" he asks breaking the kiss and sitting down on my bed. "Oh it's good" I say sighing. "So how are we going to keep this relationship going?" Hayes asks holding my hand. From what I remember, we kind of split our ways two days ago. "I don't think we can" I say tearing up. "I'm gonna miss you Chloe" he says hugging me. We've been through our ups and downs, but will always love each other.

Hayes pov

I'm gonna miss Chloe like hell. She's my everything. My world. I don't know what I will do without her. I'm screwed.

I help Chloe pack a little bit and we are exhausted to the bone. It's now 12:43 and I have to go to basketball practice. "Okay Chloe I have to go to practice" I say hugging her. "Noooo" she wines. She is so cute when she wines. "Babe I have to" "Okay text me when your done" she says planting a kiss on my lips. I'm gonna miss those lips. "Okay" I say and walk out the door.

Chloe pov

After Hayes left, I went downstairs and made myself some Kraft Mac n cheese. Haley came downstairs short after. "Hey, your friends are moving too?!" she says. "Yess!" I say yelling. "OMG that's so weird" "Yeah I know!" I eat my macoroni fast and go back upstairs. The only things left in my room is my bed, vanity, dresser, and my desk. It already looks so empty. I go over to my walls and kiss it. I'm going to miss this. Don't think I'm weird or anything.

I get interrupted by a tall male coming into my room. He looked about 6 foot. He was tall, thin, brown haired, black mustache, black beady eyes. He was kind of creepy looking.
"Hello miss, I'm Jay" the guy said.

"Hi I'm Chloe" I was kind of scared to be honest. I wish Hayes was still with me. "Here are some more boxes," Jay said handing me more boxes. "Thanks" I say and he leaves my room. I unfold the boxes and get to work on my desser.