Part 2

-kisses me. I push him off of me. He looks confused. "Matt what are you doing?" I asked. "You gotta problem?" he says acting normal. "Ummm yes, I have a boyfriend." "Not anymore," he says and kisses me again. "Mmmmm," I yell and push him off of me,"Matt I thought you like Emma?" "No I like you, and only you. Do you like me back?" "You've got to be kidding me! I have a freaking boyfriend!" I yell getting annoyed. "Take me, I am better," he says taking my hands. "Ummm no," I say taking my hands out of his. "Chloe please take me over Hayes, I am a better kisser," he says kissing me again. This time I don't let his lips touch mine. "No I love Hayes way more than you! You are a stalker!" I yell. "Chloe-" he tries to say. "Leave her alone!" I hear a deep voice yell. I turn around and see Nash. "Uhh-ill go-" "Yah leave her alone, don't touch her ever again! You hear me?!" he yells towering over Matt. "Yes-" he mumbles and runs away. I find my self crying but smiling. "Wow thanks Nash." "No problem Chlo, why is he obsessed with you so much?" "I don't know, but I know he loves me." "Sure does, but Hayes is better." "Way."

We walk back inside and I sit back next to Emma. "What was that all about?" she asks. Oh crap! I can't tell her what Matt did. He doesn't like her. He likes me. "Oh- he just- wanted to ask me something about our first period class, that's all," I say. "Oh ok."

HAYES POV

Right now our score is 53-55. We have 53. We have to win this. We will!

"Hayes keep your eye on #25!" my dad yells. #25 is on the other team, and is the best player. He brings up the ball and does a lame pass and I catch it. "Go Hayes! Wooohhhh!" I hear a high pitched voice yell. Sounds like Chloe. I dribble the ball and go for a lay up. I make it in, of course. "Yah baby!" she yells. It's Chloe! I can't believe she came! I turn my head and see her beautiful face and smile. She winks at me and I blush. I focus back on the game.

It's tied 55-55. The other team had the ball and #25 is bringing it up. He drives down the middle and I chase him down. Brady follows behind me and blocks his shot he tries to do. He grabs the ball and passes it to me.

"Hayes Go!! Drive it down the middle!" I hear my mom say. "Go Hayes! Go!" Nash yells. I lightly jog then try to sprint down the middle, but get stopped by #25. Crap! I'm only 2 feet away from the half court line. The click is ticking.

"Hayes go! 10 seconds!" Nash yells.

"Go! Take that shot!" my dad yells.

"Gooooo! Hayes!" Chloe yells. Chloe always makes things better for me.

I look at the clock and it says 0:09. 0:08. 0:07. Time is running out. I am stuck here with #25 waving his muscular arms in my face. "Gooo!" my team yells. 0:06, 0:05, 0:04, 0:03. I look at the hoop and take that long shot with one hand. 0:02, 0:01.

SWISH!!!!

Dear readers,

Sorry about the Cliffhanger. <---- I think it's one, idk. But plz get me to 1.4k. Thx!

London

Kik: London_dancer

Twitter: London_dancer

Insta: platinumdancer1167