Chapter 25 the very last episode really

All of the eliminated campers arrived at the camp and chose the bleacher of the camper they wanted to win. My section had Duncan, Bridgette, DJ, Harold, Noah,and Geoff.

Owen had Heather(God knows why) Beth, Izzy, Tyler,Ezekiel, Justin,, and Courtney.

Gwen had Trent, Sadie, Katie, Leshawna, Eva, Lindsay, and Cody

Then about half of the People who were rooting for Gwen switched to Owen's side when he said he was going to have a yacht party..

I ran up and gave Duncan a big hug before Chris started explaining the challenge. "It's an Olympic relay race, run to the first location and shimmy up the pole to retrieve your flag, once you have your flag race to the 300 meter balance beam. You will walk across the balance beam and grab an egg, ps don't fall there are man eating sharks in the waters below. the final race is a long distance run to the finish line." He said while pointing to area's of the island. "First camper to arrive wins" He then picks up a stop watch "On your marks.......Get ....... set.......GO" He yelled and me, Gwen and Owen started off.

I reached the flag poles first and saw that mine and Gwen were greased so i climbed a tree and jumped to the top of my flagpole. I snagged my flag and waited for Gwen and Owen. Gwen arrived and Trent wiped her pole with his shirt for her. Owen had like 4 people push him to the top of the pole. I started off once again regaining my lead. Me and Gwen reached the balance beams at the same time. I did 4 flips to the eggs and snatched one. I wrapped it in my hoodie so that the bird couldn't see it. I tied it to my back and the cart wheeled to the other side of the balance beams. I sprinted and saw the finish line. Gwen was about 3 paces behind me. I saw Owen barely making it. He was about 9 paces behind Gwen and looked like he was about to pass out. All of a sudden i smelt brownies and saw Owen pass me and Gwen. But he went around the finish line not actually crossing it. So when i passed the line i was declared winner of Total Drama Island.

Duncan jumped up and raced over to me, He picked me up and spun me around in the air. When he lowered me i wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck before giving him a passionate kiss. Suddenly someone tapped on my shoulder. I turned around and saw Chris holding the case out to me. I grabbed it and popped it open marveling in the glory of the giant stack of cash.

" I WON? OMG WON! Thanks for the fun memories, arguments, fights, love, friendship and all the other great times i had with all of you guys." I said aloud and soon i was enveloped in a group hug. "Now i am going to take us all out to lunch."

Everyone cheered but we were interrupted by Chris clearing his throat. "So are you just going to skip the camp dance then?" He asked

"Camp dance?" I asked

"Yeah, but if you don't want to come me and Chef can eat all of the gourmet food." He said almost disappointedly.

"What do you say guys, wanna come?"I asked the campers. "I know i'm going" I said cheerfully.

"If your in than I'm in babe" Duncan said.

Everyone agreed to go and then we all left to go find dresses and tuxes to wear to the dance.