How I met Niall..

U didnt see that coming...did ya??!

    No no no..that was not intentional ( obviously though!!) What kind of dork would do that!? Umm..Hey hey..I DO NOT MEAN THAT I AM A DORK!!!

    Hmmpph!! Enough with it! So as i was saying one day i just walked into Nandos. I go there quite frequently hoping to see and meet one direction(atleast Niall!!).

     Anyhoo so on one such mission, dressed in a frilly red top, white jeans and black wedges topped with glares, I sat at a table waiting for Tiara( my best friend) to show up(P. S .....she is a crazy Styler...if u know wat I mean)

    In the meantime, bored and annoyed( almost like my permanent state!) I decided to go to the lady's room to freshen up. I checked my appereance in the mirror, decided that I didn' t look THAT bad with my dark wavy hair, olive skin, brown eyes and my CHARMING PERSONALITY!!!( Ha ha!!)

    I reapplied some lipgloss, brushed my hair, touched up my makeup and clicked a selfie before leaving the washroom. But while walking to the door I tripped over my cursed wedges( ugghhh!!!). As a result, for support and also because of my clumsiness and stupidity, I thrust open the door with a jerk as wide as it would open, only to hear a THUMP! followed by a loud OUCH!!!

    I stumbled outside, "Im so sorry!! I didnt mean to! It was just an accident! Im really very sorry!!" only to find myself face to face with a blonde blue eyed boy rubbing a large red lump on his forehead vigorously.

   I stood there staring at that gorgeous Irish bloke with my mouth wide open like an idiot. The boy with a look of amusement on his face snapped his fingers,"Nandos to Miss Slam-the-toilet-door-in-my-face!!!"

    "Im extremely sorry, Niall! I seriously had no idea that you would me walking past the toilet when I...." I said starting to sob.

   "Hey hey chill girl! Im not blaming you and you dont need to cry!! Come here" Niall said in his Irish accent pulling me closer and rubbing my back as I continued to cry.

    "Thank you so much, Niall! Please is there anything I can do to make it up to you? Anything at all?!" I mumbled.

   "There are two things actually." he said rubbing his chin thoughtfully." First, tell me your name!!" he grinned.

   "Oh! Its Abigail Rayson. You can call me Abby, if you like!" I replied shaking his hand, not really wanting to leave it!

   "Fine then Abby, and the second thing you can do for me is..." he said.

"Is..??"

With a cheeky grin, Niall said, "Buy me Nandos and eat with me!!"

   "Oh!! Thats it?!" I laughed with relief realizing that this was turning out to be WAY more fun than I had imagined it to be.

  "Of course Abby! After all, that is the best thing anybody can do for me!" He exclaimed.

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, FOLLOW N COMMENT!!