Ti and me!!

" Sure, but you better get used to it, hon!!! This is just the beginning...." Niall called out after me as I left the café.

    Still in a daze from meeting my crush, I didn't give his parting words a second thought. But then, I suddenly realised the implication of Niall's sentence and I stopped right in my tracks.

    "Hold on! Did I hear correctly? Did he just say THAT?! OMG!!! Aaahhhhh!!!!!" I exclaimed, starting to freak out ON THE STREET.

" I dont believe this!!" I screamed, but then realised that passerbys were giving me disgusted looks as though dealing with a mental patient.

     "Oops! Sorry!" I smiled sheepishly and continued on my way home.

     I knew I couldn't rely on those words and be on cloud nine because he might just have said that to make me feel nice.

    But I doubted that. Considering Niall's personality, I didn't think that he would joke with a girl about something like that.

   He would NEVER EVER play with a girl's feelings.

  "No!", I decided. This had to mean something.

    With these thoughts flitting through my mind, I hadn't realised that I had walked straight past my apartment building.

    This was where I lived with my melodramatic best friend Tiara as my roommate. It was simple, nothing too fancy, but a perfect haven for the two of us.

   Snapping out of my reverie, I took the elevator to the 5th floor and fumbled in my handbag for my keys.

   Just then, the door burst open and there stood, in shorts and a tank top, with her honey-coloured corkscrew curls around her round face, my bestie with her green eyes wide open with astonishment.

  " Hey gurrrlll! I've been waiting for you for like forevaaahh!!! Where have you been?" she demanded, her hands on her hips, with her shaped eyebrows arching up quite high.

   " Sorry mum! Dont be harsh on the poor little child!!" I whimpered, rubbing my eyes and pretending to cry.

   She threw her head back and laughed, then said, "Awwwww!! My babbyyy!!! Come to mama....." and threw her arms wide open.

    " Yeaaahh!!" I cried as I hugged her.

    Yup, thats right! That was the kind of bond I shared with Tiara. We always behaved that crazy and silly but in reality, I trusted her more than myself.

  We had met during a music festival about five years ago and since then had been best friends. Then, for a year we had been living together as we both studied in London far from our hometowns.

   With our common passion for music and obsession for 1D, we were almost alike, yet different.

   I owed all my fashion sense and dressing style to her. Without her guidance, I would have looked like a freak in outdated and mismatched clothes.

Tiara was resposible for updating my closet, my beauty tips and accesories. She dressed me up for all my dates, proms and stuff. Life without Ti?! Impossible!!

    On the other hand, I was more about logic and rational thinking than beauty and appearance. I was the better cook between us two and enjoyed baking!

I shopped for the apartment, took care of all the bills and ensured that it was in order always.

   We both loved to party, hang out and go shopping.

   But the most important thing that bound my cat eyed friend and me together and forever was- Our undying craze for ONE DIRECTION and love for the boys!

   So after settling down for the night, I finally told her everything, absolutely everything that had happened that day with me.

   When I reached the cafe scene, I blushed soooooo hard that I could almost feel my cheeks burning red!

   Tiara squealed loudly and stood up on the bed chuckling.

"Looks like somebody is falling in luurrrrvvve!!" she teased.

" Hope something like that happens with Harry and me too!!"

  " Yes Ti!! I hope so too!" I replied jumping onto the bed.

     Then we danced for a little while, fangirled a bit and then finally, with 'It was the best song ever.....' fading away in the background, we drifted off to sleep after a very eventful day.

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, FOLLOW N COMMENT!!