Author's note

A/N

Hi there! Fancy seeing you there!

Oh so you've been waiting for an update?

Hmmm.... interesting thought.

Before that, please bear with me while I express my utter shock and sorrow and disbelief on Zayn leaving the band. Like what?!?

Just imagine this, this is the first piece of news I got when I woke up in the morning that day. So suffice to say that my entire day, no my entire life got ruined. Wow.

I cried, I'm sure most of you did too. But then I thought that no, if we were experiencing so much pain, what about the boys? So, I decided not to grieve any longer but to support the other four lads. To show them that we will always have their back no matter what. To show that we will be there. And to show to Zayn that we will always be waiting for him with open arms.

After this disturbing turn of events, I felt li abandoning this book. I didn't have the heart to continue. But three of my amazing friends encouraged me to continue. They are kryptonite92, BookCat_Lover and Pavonine_Gem3. Thanks a lot!!!!

So I will be updating in the coming few days.

Also check out my other story, Once Upon A Song.. whose update is also due...

So hope you are well, and hope to interact with you more frequently now that I'm back on Wattpad again!

Take care, muffins!

Until next time,

Anne :) xx