October 12th

Jimin took a deep breath, kneeling beside his bed and clasping his hands together.

'Please, let my soulmate be older than me. Please.'

He prayed, desperately wanting to find his soulmate. He looked up at his massive min Yoongi poster above his bed.

"I'm sorry, Yoongi. I promise I'll never forget you. Even after I find my soulmate."

He lifted his hand up and rested two fingers up against his forehead, giving the poster a two fingered solute.

"I do hope my soulmate likes you though. Otherwise they're be a bit creeped out about your face all over my walls." Jimin giggled, crawling into his bed, and pulling the covers up to his neck.

"Sweet dreams, Min Yoongi." He smiled, ready to (maybe) take on the adventures of having a soulmate. He had already taken the lock off of phone, and left pictures of his parents to he'd know they are. At least, Jimin hopes it's a 'he.' It wouldn't do much if a gay guy got soulmated with a woman.

Jimin looked over at the note on his desk, that explained everything, and exhaled deeply.

He then closed his eyes, took a deep breath and fell asleep.

The next morning; Min Yoongi did not wake up in his own bedroom.
He rubbed his eyes gently, waking up and took one look at the wall in front of him. 

"What the fuck."