FINALE

"Yoongiii, baby."

"Mm?"

"Why did you change your password? I wanna look at your endless amounts of selfies that you store in your phone."

"Oh right, sorry, love." Yoongi mumbles, turning over in the bed that they've shared for the last 3 years.

"The password's 951013." He says, putting his arm over his face and going back to sleep.

Jimin smiles, leaning over to kiss Yoongi on the cheek before typing in his birthday with a quiet giggle.
His phone opened up into a web page already opened, and Jimin has to try not to scream.

It was a webpage for engagement rings.

Jimin grinned, quickly clicking the home button to get off safari and click into Yoongi's photos. He scrolled through the pictures in Yoongi's phone. Most being selcas or pictures of Jimin, himself. Trying to keep his mind off of the rings, he kept scrolling, surprised at how many photos Yoongi had taken of him without him realising.

He pressed the 'off' button on Yoongi's phone, staring at the blank screen with a large grin before composing his face into a relaxed expression.

He smiled softly, looking over at the man he was lucky enough to love.

He laid back down under the covers, putting the phone on the bedside table and letting Yoongi's arms encircle his waist.

"I love you." Yoongi murmurs in his sleep-induced state, pressing a kiss to Jimin's forehead.

"I love you." Jimin smiled softly, snuggling into Yoongi's embrace. He didn't need to say 'too', as it was his own promise to Yoongi that he loved him, and that he'll always love him. Forever and always.

•The End•

A/N
#DoesntWantToEndThisStory

Also! Thank you guys so much for 2k views! I never thought I'd get so many on this book ^^ I'm also cross posting this book onto ao3 sometime soon (hopefully) so you should definitely go check that out. I've got a Yoonmin one shot on there that's pretty cute and needs some love ^^

(Username: Jkookie297)

I'm also in the middle of writing the first chapter of a taekook fic that's gonna be chaptered (long chapterssss) and I hope it will get lots of love. It's gonna be artist!tae and whipped!jungkook so look forward to that!

Once again, thank you for all the votes and views on all of my books. Love you guys! ❤️❤️

Completed- December 6 2017