"Holy shit." Jimin couldn't stop the tears streaming down his cheeks as he brought up his hands to Yoon- HIS face. 

He startled as a hand landed on his shoulder and almost fainted as he was met with Jungkooks kind, but slightly worried face.

"Oh my god." Jimin's has dropped, his mouth forming a small 'o'.

"Yoongi, are you alright?"

"You- I'm- you- Jungkook- Yoongi- ah." Jimin stuttered out, unable to form coherent sentences.

Realisation dawned on Jungkooks face, as his jaw slacked to replicate Jimin's.

"Oh my god. You're his soulmate. GUYS!! YOONGIS SOULMATE!" He suddenly yelled at the top of his lungs, met by the groans and 'what the fuck's of the others.

Hoseok's head popped out of the top of his covers, hair fluffy and face slightly swollen from sleep.

"What?" He groaned, visibly annoyed by being woken up.

Jungkook just pointed at Jimin. "That's not Yoongi."

Hoseoks eyes widened, as his gaze darted from Jimin's to Jungkooks face, over and over.
Then he jumped up and scrambled to Jimin, pulling him into a hug.

"Finally, finally, finally."

Jimin tried not to faint, gently patting Hoseok's back awkwardly.

Suddenly Yoongi's phone started ringing, and Jimin rushed to pick it up. He inhaled quickly as he recognised his own number on the screen. He picked up after the 3rd ring, getting over his initial fear.

"Hello?"

"Park Jimin, your mother makes the best pancakes in the world."

Jimin grinned.