Yoongi eventually decided to go to Jimin's mother, asking politely for money. He explained that he wasn't actually Jimin, and that he was Min Yoongi, Jimin's soulmate.

"Oh my god! You're the guy who's all over his walls! The guy he never shuts up about?" She exclaimed happily, clapping her hands together.

"Oooh! What's that word that kids use..? Merge? Combine? Boat..?" She grabbed out her phone and typed something into it.

"Ship!! I ship you two!"

Yoongi smiled, cringing slightly.

"But of course, love. You can borrow some cash, hell, I'll give you the cash and off you go to Seoul!"

"Thank you..." Yoongi wasn't sure what to call her now, since she knows that he wasn't her real son.

"Just call me eomma for now, Hun." She smiled widely, her sunshine grin reminding Yoongi of Jimin.

"Jihyun!" She yelled, and a smaller version of Jimin came running down the stairs.

"Yes eomma!?" He panted, putting his hands on his thighs and bending over, out of breath.

"Can you go get Jimin's big bag out of the basement?"

"But the basement is scary and-"

"Jihyun." Mrs Park cut him off, sending him a warning glare.

"Yes, eomma." Jihyun sighed, making his way to the basement.

"Right, I'll book the tickets and you go pack! I'll make some lunch for you. Train to Seoul!" She cheered, grinning widely and pushing Yoongi off gently.

Yoongi grinned, excited he was finally going to meet his Jiminnie.