Chapter 14

"Are you all set?" I heard someone ask me. I nodded slightly.

Today was the day that I was going to court. Since my mom is alive, the government has to figure out custody and stuff like that.

If it's my choice, I honestly don't know who to pick.

It's such a hard decision. I should want to pick my mother in a heartbeat because she gave birth to me, but my mom and dad have been so good to me when I had nothing and they loved me and did everything they could to make me happy.

I don't know!

I had on a black form fitting dress with black tights and black flats. I had to wear dark colors because of being in court.

I walked down the aisle passing the empty pews, walking up to my spot next to the judge. I sat down in the seat and look out at the audience. Nobody was there. But then my mom, dad, and mother walked in single file, silently.

My parents went on the left and my mother went on the right.

The judge began his scripted monologue.

It took him a while until my mother recited the oath, and then my parents, and then me. Then, my mother spoke about how she deserved to have me. Then my parents. Now it's my turn.

"Molly. Who would you like to live with? In the end, it's mostly your choice." The judge said.

oh, shit.

I don't know who I want to live with. Well...I do, but once I tell them, they will be crushed. I can't do that.

Everyone was looking at me now. I had to say something.

"My mother...Trish..." I mumbled, but I knew everyone could hear me.

I looked at my feet. I couldn't face my mom and dad. Well I guess not mom and dad anymore...Kian and Andrea.

I love them so much! I don't want then to be upset or mad at me. It's just that if my mother hadn't been in a coma, I would have still been with her. She didn't do anything wrong. She didn't abuse me or not want me anymore and that's why I was in the orphanage.

No. She almost died. That's why I was in the orphanage. It wouldn't be fair to her, to just not be with her. She's my mother. She's the one who have birth to me.

It's the right thing to do.

After the court session was over, I walked out silently. When I got outside my mother gave me a huge hug. She said how happy she was that I picked her.

But when we were talking, I saw Kian and Andrea, out of the corner of my eye, walking away slowly...crying.

I've never seen Kian cry before. Andrea cried one time during a sad movie, but I've never seen Kian. He always talks about how he doesn't like to cry in front of people. But he is in public-in front of like 30 people, walking around the city-and he's crying.

What have I done?

We got in my mothers car and pulled out of the parking lot. My mother was talking about how happy she was, but all I could pay attention to was Kian and Andrea walking slowly, still crying, to the car. The car that I've been in so many times.

Just forget about them!

I honestly can't. They loved me when nobody else had. They cared for me when no one wanted to. They were my best friends.

I will never forget them, but I need to just focus on my life ahead of me.

We pulled into the driveway and got out. We walked up to the path and my mom unlocked the front door.

We got in and I ran to my room. I love it so much.

I unpacked all my things (mostly the things Kian and Andrea bought me) and was just about to relax when my mom called me for dinner.

"Coming!" I called to her and ran through the one story house to the kitchen. I remember the way around my house perfectly.

After dinner, my mom and I bonded and watched the movie 'Abducted' with Taylor Lautner in it.

It's my favorite movie.

I must have fallen asleep while watching it because the next morning I woke up in my bed.

Aww. My mom's so sweet!

**a few days later**

--Kian's POV--

I've never cried so much in my entire life. I even cry in public. Wherever I go that Molly's gone before, I cry. Wherever our memories are, I cry. Since she lived in our house, I cry pretty much all the time. Andrea does the same. We both just lay in bed holding each other and cry.

I can't believe that she picked her mother.

I get it. Her mother gave birth to her, but we made her happy. She even said that when she was with us she never felt happier in her life. IN HER LIFE! Not just since her mom 'died'. Her entire life. As in, we made her happier then her real parents did.

But, maybe she was just lying to make us happy. Maybe she was using us to buy her nice things.

I can't believe her.

--Andrea's POV--

I miss her so much.

I cry pretty much 24/7 along with Kian.

She broke my heart when I heard her say her birth mothers name. I'm not even going to call Trish Molly's mom. I should be.

I've been laying in bed for the past few days, crying nonstop. I don't even care anymore about work and YouTube and my fans. All I care about is getting my baby girl back.

Don't get me wrong. I love my fans. But I'm just so heartbroken I can't focus on them right now.

All I need is Molly back here, in my arms.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

////////////////END\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Sorry I haven't updated in a week or so:(

I've been really busy. This entire week was production week for the school play that I'm in. We had to stay after every day until 6:30 PM which made me exhausted. The first performance of the play was last night and it went awesome:) we have another performance today and I hope it goes great too:) the play is Once On This Island if anyone's every heard of it.

So anyways.....

Molly picked Trish (her mother).

Anyone surprised? Mad? Disapointed? Happy? Excited?

Make sure you:

-
Vote
-
Comment
-
Follow
-
-

<3