Chapter 5

I kissed him. What the fuck was I thinking?! By the time I was at lunch, I was making myself crazy thinking about it. Ray took one look at me and knew something was up. “Dude, what the hell did you do to have that look on your face?”
“I can't tell you…. Oh, god, I'm fucked.” I laid my head on the table, wanting to die as the memory ran through my frazzled brain.
A second after my lips had touched his, Mr. Way, had started to kiss me back, but he pulled away, looking at me like I'd sprouted a second head on my shoulders. “What are you doing? I… we can't…” he stood up and walked back to his desk. He wrote something on his notepad and tore the page off. “You… you'd better get to your next class. I wrote you an excuse that I kept you here a few minutes over. Just please…” He was completely flustered, but so was I.
“I... I'm sorry…” I hurried out of the room, barely brushing his hand as I took the note. The contact made him flinch as though I'd burned him. It hurt to see it, and I stopped in the restroom on the way to my next class, trying to compose myself. I hadn't meant to do it… had I?
The next few classes were a blur, but I somehow survived them. Then lunch. Ray tried a couple of times to get me to tell him what happened. Fortunately, Mikey texted us both, asking if it was alright if Bob hung out with us at the sleepover. I texted him back.
'Mikey, it's fine as long as you keep the sucking face to a minimum while the rest of us are awake.’ Bob had moved to town at the end of last year, but he and Mikey's relationship took off like wildfire. As far as I was concerned, as long as Mikey was happy and Bob treated him good, I was happy for them. Besides, Bob was a pretty decent guy.
My phone buzzed, Mikey sending the reply, 'Lol, fuck off, but thanks!!! C U at 6.’
“You know those two can't and won't keep their hands off of each other.”
“Yeah, Ray, but, he's happy. You know as well as I do that he's happier with Bob than he's ever been.”
“True… I just hope we don't have to listen to them getting it on. That happened the last time.”
“Eww! I'm sure they won't, not after messing with them for a few months.” Ray grinned, getting up and gathering his stuff.
“Well, I gotta run. I'll see you later.” 
The rest of the school day wasn't bad. It went too slowly, but then I was free, hurrying home to get ready. When I got there, however, my heart sank. Mom was still home, starting to get a buzz on before she went out.
“Frankie, you're a good boy…” Her voice was already slurred. I sighed.
“Thanks, mom… aren't you going out for the weekend?”
“Yeah, but my date isn't here yet.” 
“Okay. I'm going over to Mikey's tonight, mom.”
“Such a nice boy…” she smiled at me, looking up at me with a glassy-eyed, half trashed look on her face.
“Yeah, mom, he is. I'm gonna go get ready. Do you need anything?”
“Nooo, I'm good.” She hiccupped, taking a swig from the bottle of vodka she was working on. I didn't say anything more, just shook my head and went upstairs to my room. Packing up my change of clothes and phone charger didn't take long, so I waited until I heard her leave before jumping in the shower.
I started to think about the kiss, wondering what would have happened if he'd not pulled away. I wondered what it would be like with him.
Before I realized it, I had a massive hard on. I let myself imagine him, wrapping those long fingers around my cock, stroking it slowly at first, then harder, making me crazy.
Suddenly, I came, my knees buckling as I shot my load, cum dripping down my hand as the shower washed away the evidence. It took me a few minutes to recover from it. Breathless and sated, I got out of the shower and dried off, not sure now if I was looking forward to hanging out with Mikey, or freaked out that Gerard might be there, too.