Chapter 6.

Hey!

This took me again very long to upload, sorryyyyy!

I hope you like it. I also have a song for this chapter Fade Into Darkness by Avicii. I listened it while writing this chappie, and it'll be noticed later too.

I had a little question for you, cause I think that almost all of my readers are dutch. So, are there any not-dutchies who read this? And where are you from then? Please tell me in the comments, I'd love to know haha.

Enjoy this chapter!

xxxx

-----------------------------------------------------

I looked at my phone and saw that it was already 2:30am. The time goes so fast! I was at the bar for a drink, when Niall sat down next to me. He smiled at me, and ordered a drink. Aww, his smile is cute. He's really a Nicole-type. They'd be very cute together!

'Enjoying your time, Nialler?' I asked.

'Yep, this party is amazing! And it's dark, so we don't get recognized very much.'

'Yeah. I saw you were dancing with Nicole?' I said, with a wink.

'Yep', he smiled. 'She's a nice girl, and I think you gave her the best birthday she could wish for.'

'So did you, that you are here is probably her best present!'. Niall smiled. It was kind of weird to talk to him like this. I mean, he's my idol. But now talking to him, it doesn't really feel like I'm talking to a famous singer from the hottest boyband in the world. Yeah, he was hot, in real life even hotter than on pictures. But still, he's also just a nice guy. 

'Well, thank you for letting us in then!'

'Anytime!', I said and took a sip from my cocktail. I felt pretty light in my head after all this drinks, but I wasn't the only one. I looked a bit around me. I saw Rosan dancing with a boy. Rosan was a good friend of Nicole and me. Nicole and she were in the same class, and Rosan was at our house quite often. She had blonde hair and green eyes. She was really pretty.

When I looked a little bit better I saw the boy had curls, when he flipped them, it overwhelmed me. Okay lol that sucked. But yeah, it was Harry. I was happy for Rosan, I knew she had a soft spot for Harry. I didn't recognized very much other people, it looked a bit like a beehive. Yes, Nicole invited too much people lol. I slowly saw people leaving, some people came to me to say goodbye. I sat there for pretty much time, just watching everyone dancing, watching everyone having fun. I liked watching people having fun.  It was entertaining to me. I bet tonight's sky is beautiful. You can't see it from here, but it probably is. I loved watching night skies. It was so peaceful, and beautiful. And no matter what happened, it was there every night. Like it was one thing that didn't change. That were some sentimental sentencesabout the night sky. I didn't even know why I was thinking about that right now.

I looked at my phone, 3am. Okay, time for a last dance. The most people had left now, but it was still nice. Enough people to party. I started dancing. With some random people I didn't really know very good.

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. It was a text from Macy, a girl from my class.

> What's going on outside? It's all busy .. The party was amazing! Tell Nicole please :) xxx <

> I have no idea .. Thank you! I'll tell her :) xxx <

Busy outside? There was probably some other partys going on nearby. I didn't really thought of it anymore.  

'Fade Into Darkness' came on. I love this song! I don't know why, it just had this thingythat makes me wanna dance forever. Same for Nicole. This was our awesome party song. I looked at her and she at me. The next moment we stood next to each dancing like idiots. Yolo! We stood there, shouting at the lyrics. You can put so much passion in the sentence 'Fade into darkness'.

The boys were still here. Till how late will they stay? Will they go home by their own, or will someone pick them up? Probably the second ..

After a little while I noticed that there were only 8 people left: Me, Nicole, Rosan, Liam, Harry, Niall, Zayn and Louis. Not that we really cared, we were all party animals. Another song came on. And another. And another. We danced, with each other. Like idiots. It was actually kind of weird, cause we didn't knew the boys personally, and the boys didn't know us at all. There was a little silence between 2 songs, and you heard someone's phone vibrate. Liam grabbed a phone from his pocket.

'Hey'

'What's wrong?'

'How?'

'Stay?'

'I'll ask them'

'Yep'

'Okay, bye'

-

'We've got a little problem guys ..'

'What's wrong?' We all asked at the same time.

'Well, I don't know how, but they found out that we're here.''

'They?' I asked.

'The fans. There are about 100 girls waiting outside ..'. '

'Oh .. And now?'. That was probably what Macy meant. I actually forgot that the boys were famous singers, they just looked like normal teenage boys when they were here tonight.

'Paul asked if you maybe could stay here tonight? They'll bring all the stuff to stay tonight, and you can just come home.'

'Go home? We could stay here too! It'd be Up all night and it'd be awesome! And Rosan could stay too!' I said  enthusiastically. This sounded awesome! I looked at Nicole and Rosan.

'Right?' I asked them.

'Okay, why not? This could be fun!' Nicole said.

'You're the best!' Liam said, after grabbing his phone again.

'Hey, it's fine. They are staying too, with another girl. Can you bring stuff for 8 people? Okay, see you in 15 minutes!'.

'They'll be here in 15 minutes!' Liam said.

'Okaaaaaay! Now party then, I'm not tired yet!' Louis yelled. We all started partying again. This is going to be a perfect night. A sleepover with my 2 best friends and One Direction. Can my life get any better?