Chapter 5.

I grabbed the microphone and walked over to the big screen. It was now time for the pictures, and my present. I was still extremely excited that the boys were here, but we promised them not to tell anyone. That's a hard challenge, seen as I'm not really good at keeping secrets. If I know something no one knows, I have to tell to at least one person. Anyway, wouldn't it be weird to give the 1D tickets now? I mean, they're here, and, well whatever. 'Helloooo everyone!' A very loud, ear-hurting beep echoed trough the hall. Damn, that hurted.

'Thanks everyone for coming!', I continued like nothing happened. 'As you all know, a 18th birthday party isn't an 18th birthday party with some nice pictures, right?' I looked at Nicole, who mentally eye-slapped me, and mouthed I hate you. Awww, nice girl! A big picture, of Nicole as a little kid, with porridge all over her face showed up on the screen. Under it stood '2 Years Old'. That was really cute! The next picture was one from here with a way to big bra on. I heard a few giggles come from the crowd. Nicole oficially hates me. A few (VERY EMBARRASSING) pictures later, it was time for my present. I handed her the envelop with the tickets. She opened it, and her jaw dropped. 'Ohmygosh' she looked from the tickets to me, and started to shine. What would the boys think now? It's pretty weird, One Direction are here! Fucking One Direction okay! 'Thank you so much!' Nicole said, and she hugged me. I knew she liked it! Aww she looked so happy!

'Kind of awkward isn't it?' She whispered in my ear. I giggled. 'Yes, very awkard!'

'Okay, time to party again guys!' Nicole said, and we walked to the bar to get a cocktail.

'What's gonna happen? Are they just gonna leave, like all the other people?' I asked Nicole, while drinking from my blue cocktail. 'This is really good by the way', I said, pointing to my drink.

'I don't know, but this is pretty weird. I mean, One Direction are here and we're just standing here like they aren't?'. I nodded. I looked through the crowd and saw the boys, but I only recognised them because I'm a diehard fangirl, they just looked like everyone else. But yeah, that's what they wanted. Just a nice night, without screaming girls. And then just leave. I think. Well, not if .. I looked at Nicole, who was just looking at me. I think we thought the same. We took the last sip from our cocktail, and walked to the dancefloor, in One Direction's direction. (omg what an awesome sentence is that). Yep, we can do this. Nicole and I gave each other a last look, and then I walked in Liam's direction, and Nicole in Niall's. I started to talk to a girl who stood very close to Liam, and I danced. I stood there a bit awkward, very very awkward. I was now standing very close to Liam. I looked at his back, he was only a few inches away from me. Suddenly, he turned around. I looked in his beautiful brown eyes. I couldn't do anything else but stare. Stare in those beautiful, brown eyes. The eyes I dreamed about, very often. The eyes of my perfect boyfriend. Okay, maybe I should stop staring now. Wait, is he staring too? No probably not. 'Are you enjoying your party?' He suddenly said. Ohmygosh, his voice! At least he still recognised me! What should I say? Don't say something stupid, please.'Yeah, it's amazing!'. He said something, but I didn't hear it because of the loud music. Stupid me. 'Sorry?' He came a little closer to me (OMG!) and moved his head a bit to my ear. 'Did you gave Nicole tickets for our concert?' I felt him smiling. I smelled his perfume, or aftershave, or deo, I don't know. But he smells delicious. Very manly. I felt his warm breath. I could've stand there for the rest of the night. 'Yes' I smiled. He smiled too, Ohmygosh his smile. HIS SMILE IS SO PERFECT. I feel like fangirling. I'm already fangirling in my head, the whole freaking night. Okay I should say something now.

'Already been recognised?'. 'Nope, there was this girl who asked if I was Liam Payne, but I said I had no idea what she was talking about.' I smiled, and so did he, again, ohmygosh.

I started to calm down a little bit. He was just very nice. 'I'm gonna get something to drink, want something too?' DID HE JUST ASKED ME IF I WANTED TO DRINK SOMETHING. 'Yeah sure'. He walked away, he didn't even asked me what I wanted? Liam James Payne is getting me a drink, omggg. I looked at Nicole, she and Niall were talking. Well, that looked pretty good. Before I knew it, Liam was back. He handed me a drink, it was orange colored. I looked at him, asking. 'Just try it, I'm sure you like it!'. I took a sip from it, and he was right. It tasted sweet, and fresh, it was delicious! 'It's delicious, isn't it?' I nodded heavily, and he smiles, while I take another sip.

'This is maybe a weird question, but you have this kind of cute accent, are you from here?' Liam asked. Did he just said cute? He said cute!

'Me and Nicole are from Holland.'

'Holland? That's cool! Are you here for a holiday or..?' Liam asked. He was interested. He wanted to know stuff. About me. And Nicole. Omg.

'We both needed some adventure, so we took the plane one year ago, and now we live in an apartment here in London.'

'Impressive' he said, while nodding. 'You like London?'

'Yes, definately! It's so much better than Holland!'

'Well, they've got nice flowers, and cheese and stuff in Holland ..' Liam said.

'Haha, please no. That's not cool at all!'

A new song came on, I recognized it immediately, Levels by Avicii! I grabbed Liam's hand while shouting  'I love this song! Let's dance!' I led us to the middle of the dance floor. He looked entertained, but I'm not sure. I started to shake my hips. Do I look stupid now? Probably.. But Liam was dancing too, and aww he danced cute! The way he was moving his body overwhelmed me (hehe). I saw Nicole and Niall in the corner of my eye, they were going wild! Haha typical Nicole. But look at us, yesterday we were fangirling about this, and now it's real! This is so amazing!

-

Hey cupcakes!

I really hope you liked this chapter!

I know, it took me FOREVER to upload it, I'm soooo sorry!

But still hope you like it though ..

I had a little question for you. I'd love to have some more readers, that'd be very awesome!

So, can you maybe tell anyone about my story? Or tweet it or something? It'd really mean a lot!

Oh, and if you write a story, then tell it in a comment and I'll read it + vote & comment! :)

much loveeee x