Chapter 7.

'Woohoooo!' We were jumping on our air beds. A security dude just brought our stuff. And not only what we needed, but loads of more stuff. Beds for all of us with blankets and phillows, FLASHING toothbrushes, food, make up remover for us, even tampons for us lol. And also a small tv with a lot of movies, like 20 soft, big phillows. It was like they had money left or something. Anyway, we didn't complain at all! The DJ had left, and we had now putted an ipod in speakers, which they brought too. We were now using the air beds as a jumping castle. It is actaully weird how you can have so much fun with 'strangers'.  They weren't really strangers, but yeah. We were for them. We did had a short chat, just to introduce ourselves and tell a bit about ourselves. But still, they only knew us for a few hours.

We all sang to the lyrics to the song that was on. 

'HEY I HEARD YOU ARE A WILD ONE, OOOHOHOHO' We all sang. 

The boys' voices were heavenly, and me, Nicole & Rosan sounded a bit like old, cracky houses. Yolo! 

Another song came on, and another, and another. We were still just jumping around like completely idiots.

A little while later, we were all getting a bit tired. Everyone sat down on their beds.

It was in the middle of the hall. I walked over to the bar, and threw a towel on my shoulder. I grabbed two bottles of drinks and started juggling with them, like a real barkeeper. I turned around once, still juggling with the bottles. Yep, that was on of my hidden talents. A friend of mine back in Holland was a barkeeper and he learnt me that once. With a cool move I putted both of the bottles down at the bar, and asked with my coolest voice; 'Anyone wants a drink?'. Wow, that was so cool.

I tried to still look cool, but I failed more then Rebecca Black did with 'Friday'. I'm never good at not-laughing, especially when I try my hardest not to. I suck so hard at that. So I bursted out in a laughter.

'That was brilliant' Louis said, and he started laughing too. 

When I finally breathed normally again, I grabbed some alcoholic drinks, soda, glasses and food and walked back to the others.  I handed everyone a glass and threw the rest of the crisps and popcorn on the extra beds. Yep, they gave us two extra beds. Don't ask me why.

'I wanna play a game! What about truth or dare?' Louis said. Everyone agreed, while sipping from their drinks and eating the popcorn like they hadn't eaten since the band was formed. 

Liam grabbed a bottle and putted it in the middle between our beds. (Our beds laid in a circle).

'I'll start!' Rosan said, and she spinned the bottle. The bottle ended up pointing at Niall.

'Niall, truth or dare?' Rosan asked.

'Dare' Niall said, with his extremely cute Irish accent.

'What was the best thing that ever happened to you?'

'Easy, being put in One Direction.'

 'AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WE LOVE YOU NIALLER!' the boys yelled. Did they just really did that ... yep. Weird boys, but extremely cute. Niall turned a bit red.

'Next question!' he said, and turned the bottle.

A few questions later (no one was brave enough to say Dare) it was Zayn's turn. He spinned the bottle and it pointed to Louis. An evil grin appeared on Zayn's face.

'Tell us a bit about Vera .. Do you like her?'. Rosan, Nicole and me looked confused. Who is Vera?

'Ohgosh could've seen this one coming ..' Louis mumbled.

'Yes Louis tell us about Vera!' Harry pushed Louis.

'Okay okay! I'll tell about her, but it's nothing special.'

'Someone grab the popcorn!' Harry said. We all looked hopefully at Louis, who sighed.

'Vera is a girl, who I met while clubbing. We talked a bit and then gave each other our numbers. We texted a bit and then we drank something together.' 

'I knew it! You weren't at the supermarket! You never do your hair when you go to the supermarket, and then come home after 2 hours without anything bought.' 

I could totally see that happen, a denying Louis and a whining Harry.  

Suddenly, something popped in my mind.

'Does she have brown hair? And brown hair?'

'Yes.. Why?' Louis asked.

'Does she play hockey and have one older brother?'. Louis nodded.

I looked at Nicole and Rosan, who still looked confused at me.

'I think it's that girl from Biology! She was here tonight too, have you seen her?'

'Was she?' Louis asked. I nodded.

'Lou, do you like her? I mean, really like her?'.

Louis turned a bit red and shy. Okay, whatever he's going to say, he likes her.

'Eh, well, maybe .. She's a very nice girl, and, ehm, yeah, I don't know ..'

'I HAVE A PLAN!' I screamed. Everyone looked surprised at me. I grabbed my phone and scrolled through my contacts. I saved Vera's phone number once when we were working together for a project. I liked Vera, she was a very loud and carefree person, but also very sweet. I don't even know why we weren't good friends. There it is! I called her. Everyone was looking surprisely at me.

'Suus? What's wrong?'

'Hey Vera!' I looked at Louis face. He eye-slapped me, and then grabbed a phillow to bite in it. Right..

I barely heard Vera's voice, she probably went to another club.

'I want to ask you something, are you in a club?'

'Wait a sec, I'll go outside' She screamed.

'Okay, what's wrong?' I could finally hear her.

'Are you in for a sleepover with One Direction?'

'Whaaaat?! I mean, how, and where and yes ofcourse.' 

'You're with Jaydee right?'

'Yep' Jaydee and Vera were best friends, and were diehard party animals. They went clubbing every weekend. I didn't know Jaydee really well, but I think she was a nice girl.

'Can you be here in 15 minutes?'

'We'll try! Do we have to take anything?'

'Nope, see you in 15 minutes!'

'See you!'

After I hung up the phone, Louis attacked me.

'IS SHE COMING?!?!'

'Yep, with a friend' I smiled. I wadn't sure if he was happy or scared, but whatever, I'm da lovemaster! 

-----------

This was a biggieee! It's finally getting a bit fun, right? But I need a cover for this story, so maybe if you see a picture that make you think of this story or something, can you send it to me? :) Or tweet it? (@Lirry1D).

Would mean a lot!

Much love x Suus.