Chapter 1.

Hiii! :)

This is the first part of my English fanfic, it's the first time a write and English one, so sorry for the mistakes!

I hope you like it, and please tell my what you think! :)

Love, xoxo Suzanne (@Lirry1D)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

‘BABY YOU LIGHT UP MY WORLD LIKE NOBODY ELSE, THE WAY THAT YOU FLIP YOUR HAIR GETS ME OVERWHELMED’ My cracky voice echoed through the bathroom of my apartment. Correction, our apartment.  I lived here with my best friend, Nicole. We shared a beautiful apartment in city London. It was on the 17th floor, so we had a pretty good few of whole London from our living room. Wait, I’ll introduce myself first. I’m Suzanne, but everyone calls me Suus, except for some corrupted teachers. I’m a 17 year old, small girl with long, light blond hair. I’m pretty smart, and so is Nicole. I’m stubborn and hate to be dependent, same for Nicole. I’m  living life for the moment (because everything else is uncertain), Nicole is too. As you see, we look pretty much like each other. We knew each other since we were 13. Now I’m 17, she’s almost 18. We’re both Dutch, but Holland didn’t really felt like the country were we belonged, we always loved England. Another thing we have in common is that we hate normal life’s, we don’t want to know what tomorrow is gonna be like, we love unexpected things. That’s why we decided to take the plane to London 1 year ago. We started saving money for this trip when we were younger, and in the summer last year we went to London together, without knowing what was going to happen, what it’d be like. We only booked a hotel for one week, to get to know the city, find work and get to know some people. And now, almost one year later, we’re 2 pretty popular girls. We go to the same school, but it’s February break now. Back in Holland, we didn’t go to the same school, we lived pretty far away from each other. We tried to meet at least once a month, but that wasn’t always possible, so we called every night. The best moment together was when I was 15, and she 16. We won 2 tickets for One Direction in London. Haven’t I told you yet? Well, we’re both huge Directioners. We’re obsessed with those boys, and we talk about them like 99% of the time. Or even more. That’s enough about us for now.

I putted my sweat pants and a simple t shirt on, and brushed my hair. ‘I’M HOMEEEE!’ I heard Nicole scream from downstairs. She went to the fitness, we usually go together, but I was a bit lazy today so she went alone. ‘NICOLEEE! How was it?’ I ran downstairs. We often talked a mix of English and Dutch, sometimes with an extremely bad British accent, but we loved British accents. ‘Boring without you, but nice with my 1D songs on my iPod’ She laughed, and walked to the kitchen. About our apartment, it’s pretty lux. When the school heard about us, they bought us this apartment, we still don’t know why, but didn’t complain either. It had 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 big living room, a kitchen and one big balcony. And when I say big, I mean big. It had a big terrace and a Jacuzzi. Yep, we’re two very lucky girls.  She handed me some chocolate chip cookies and prepared some tea.  We’re addicted to chocolate chip cookies, those cookies are just holy. We drank tea together almost every night, and just talked about our day. Well, we started talking about our day, and ended jumping around, singing and dancing on a One Direction song, but that’s just us.

‘How was your day?’

 ‘Nothing special, just boring, yours?’

‘Same, but I’ve found an amazing place for my party! It’s 5 minutes away from here, it’s pretty big, for like 250 people!’

It was Nicole’s 18th birthday in a month, and we were planning a huge party, with a lot of people, drinks, and music. We were really looking forward to it, and we already saved a lot of money for it. We were just looking for a location, and I think we just found it!

‘That’s amazing! Maybe we can go and see it tomorrow? We really have much to do, so if it’s nice, we should hire it!’

‘Yes, I’ll text the owner!’. Nicole grabbed her phone, and typed something. ‘Okay, enough serious business for today, I WANNA DANCE!’ Nicole screamed, and she putted her iPod in our speakers. They were pretty big, and gave a good sound. The neighbors had complained more than once, but yeah, sucks for them. ‘I’VE TRIED PLAYING IT COOL, BUT WHEN I’M LOOKING AT YOU, I CAN CAN’T EVER BE BRAVE, CAUSE YOU MAKE MY HEART RACE!’.  The ‘Ooh oh oh oh oh’ after the second chorus was our specialty. It was something like ‘OH OOOOOOH OH OH OH OHHH OH OH OOOH’, and then on volume 100. ‘YOU’VE GOT, THAT ONE THING!’. The music stopped, and Nicole’s phone buzzed.  She grabbed her phone and read her text. ‘Yes! We can go and look at 5pm tomorrow!’

‘Wow! This is amazing!’ I said, while I looked around. We were at the party-place.  It was a big kind of hall, with 2 floors. It was big enough for at least 150 people. This place was absolutely amazing, a perfect place for a big party. There was a big bar on the right, and a huge dance floor. In front of us a stairs which lead to the second floor. There was a corner for a DJ, and one with a lot of big pillows in a lot of different colors. The lights were low, and the colored lightning made it look even more perfect. This was really amazing, just perfect. ‘We’d like to hire this for one night’ Nicole said, almost whispered still admiring the place, to the boy who was with us.  ‘With all the facilities? Like drinks, and DJ? That’ll make it a bit more expensive’.

‘I don’t care how much it costs, this is perfect!’

---------------------------------------------------

I hope you guys like it, don't forget to comment/vote! :)

x