An Amazing Discovery by Four Famous Explorers

We have just received information on an incredible discovery by four courageous explorers who took a trip to mars.

At approximately 12:33, 4/5/17 Christa, Edna, BillyBobGeorge, and KankleShneiderFritzenFroid Smith (kank-ul-shn-i-dur-frits-in-froid-smith) made an amazing discovery. They knew something amazing was to be found once they landed on Mars. At the appointed time, they saw a glorious hippo in the distance.

At first, the explorers were confused as to how a hippo could survive in these conditions. After intense research on this phenomenon, they made a few discoveries.

The first question was how a hippo could survive in the extreme cold. Upon further research, they found that the hippo had evolved in various ways. To survive the extreme cold, the hippo grew a very warm fur coat, and was surrounded by an air bubble of warmth.

The scientists later found that the hippo obtained its source of water by recycling. After the hippo had drunk, it shed that same water from its back, to be later used.

After being thoroughly impressed by this form of receiving water, the scientists looked further into its way of obtaining food. The hippo quite interestingly evolved to eat rocks, and apparently, people.

Unfortunately, the scientists has no time to discover other important factors of this hippo, due to an unforeseen and unfortunate circumstance. R.I.P. Edna.