1. Envy

Envy - The need to have better or be better than others. The need to have the goods of others. Wanting what others have for yourself. Many times, someone with extreme envious needs may turn to voyeurism to feed the need to see what others have that the envious want.

                           Jeon Jungkook

     Me and my brothers rushed to the surface. We rose high up, and soon, pounded ourselves into the ground with great force. We allowed our wings to disappear, and took a look around.

     We saw everything we expected, filth. Humans had polluted the world with machines, drugs, and other creative tools of destruction. We were pleased with this. The main question I was curious if, was how much envy was floating in the air? How many people actually possessed the curse of envy?

     The very second Satan has assigned me with the task of spreading envy, was the very second I was cursed with envy. I had been struck with a sudden adrenaline rush of pure envious desire. I wanted everything others had, and more.

     In the back of my mind, I was also faced with another goal, a goal to find those seven angels. Even though it wasn't a task, nor a mission, I felt an urge to.

     'Did they carry anything I didn't have? If so, I need it...' I craved everything and anything. Items and feelings were no longer a want, but a need.

     I wasn't going to lie, I felt somewhat lost in this world. But, I knew that if I put my full faith into my brothers and our father, we would be sent straight to success. So I did just that.

Just as I was in deep thought, I felt a sudden heartbeat nearby. I smirked, as this was a new talent I had been given.

This heartbeat wasn't like my brothers', this one was more pure. More innocent. I spread my wings and sped through the sky to find it. I looked down at the polluted, urban city. I went straight down, directly towards the heartbeat. I peeked in through a window, and saw a woman, holding a small child in her arms.

"That's her..." I said aloud, "that's one of the angels."