4. Wrath

Wrath - Extreme anger, rage, hatred, or a need for vengeance or revenge. People who suffer with Wrath issues will often resort to taking the law in their own hands if they feel the justice system has failed them. To feed the need of Wrath, they may even turn to physical abuse of them self or others, murder, or even genocide.

Kim Namjoon

     "Guys, where's Taehyung?" Hoseok asked. We all looked around. I saw a McDonald's nearby. I peered inside, and low and behold, saw Taehyung, chowing down on some burgers. I shook my head.

     "Guys, I think I found him," I said, pointing into the McDonald's. They all looked and saw him. "Why is he so stupid?!"

     We flew over and walked into the McDonald's. We allowed our wins to disappear. I slammed Taehyung's head against the table. People around us stared, but just carried on with their lives.

     "Wow, people around here must really not care," I said, chuckling. I lifted Taehyung onto his feet by his hair. "What were you thinking?!"

Taehyung shrugged as he chewed down some more food. I flipped his tray, causing all his food to fly out in different directions.

"Hey! You need to clean that up!" An employee shouted at me. I felt my eyes sink into black. I turned over and glared at the man. He trembled and grabbed a broom.

"I-I'll just clean it..." he mumbled, as he began to sweep up the mess. I turned my focus back to Taehyung.

"Jungkook just found one of the angels, and you're over here eating?! You're pathetic." I heard my voice altering into a more sinister, dark tone.

"I-I'm sorry, hyung. I was just a little hungry!" Taehyung pleaded. I threw him to the floor and walked out of the McDonald's.

"Come on, we're finding a place to stay. And while you're at it, observe these people, and mimic them. We need to be as human like as possible." I ordered.

I released my wings and flew up into the sky, the boys following behind me.