2. Gluttony

Gluttony - Over indulgence of anything to the extreme, usually food or drink. Alcoholism is considered part of Gluttony. Drug abuse, Gluttony.

Kim Taehyung

I watched as Jungkook soared through the air. I smirked as he flew. I was excited to explore this filthy world.

I had a sudden craving for food. I was starving. Before I came to the human world, I never even felt the sensation of hunger. But now, I needed food, I couldn't live without it.

     "Namjoon hyung," I said in a quiet, desperate voice. He turned to me while wearing a look of concern. "I'm hungry, do you know any places for us to eat?"

     He seemed a bit confused at first, but then remembered my new identity. He nodded as he realized.

     "Ah, yes, now I remember. You carry the sin of gluttony. The feeling of craving, of never getting enough of something." I nodded as I felt my stomach growl. He looked around.

     "Let's first find Jungkook. Then we can all find a place to eat." He explained to us. We all agreed. He spread our wings and stormed into the air. He flew around in search for Jungkook. All I could think about was food.

     I soon decided that Jungkook's well being wasn't even that important, so I descended down into the well lit city. It was night time, so I would expect the city to look dark. The lights of cars, signs, and buildings proved otherwise.

I didn't rush to allow my wings to disappear, due to the fact that normal beings could not see them. Only angels, fellow demons, or half bloods could even get a sight of our wings.

I glanced at each store. Our father had implanted basic human knowledge into our brains; we could speak any language, we knew the geography of the world, and so on. So I wasn't bewildered when I saw a McDonald's, KFC, and other fast food restaurants sitting on each street corner.

I walked over by a McDonald's. Our father promised to provide us with money when he thought we really needed it. He had given each of us one thousand dollars. I took some of the money out of my pocket and entered the McDonald's.

I peered up at the menu. The writing was in Hangul. I could recognize any language. I used my sense of hearing to also notice that the citizens around me were speaking Korean. I figured that we were in South Korea, for obvious reasons.

I ordered a Big Mac, large Coke, large French fries, some nuggets, and a large shake. The lady working at the register seemed surprised with my order, but only nodded and confirmed my meal. I have her the money and waited patiently on the side for my food.

I saw that a teenager left their food unattended, probably to go wash their hands or something. I walked over cautiously and grabbed a couple of fries. I stuffed it all in my face and began to pillage their order. I heard my number being called out and sped over to the counter. I took my food without even saying thank you and began to dig in as I walked to an empty table. I ate and ate. I felt like I hadn't eaten in forever.

I couldn't get enough of the food... I needed more...