viii.

~ 3RD PERSON ~

Completely ignoring the CCTV camera rolling above them, the two continued to lock themselves in a making out session, the occasional moans and groans escaping their lips as they realized just how much sexual tension was actually squeezed between the two.

"Feels good, baby?" Sean whispered in Sapphire's ear rather teasingly, a small smirk playing on his lips as Sapphire's own found their way down his neck.

Caught off guard by the sudden action, Sean's eyes squeezed close as his mouth formed an 'o' when Sapphire found his sweet spot right under his ear.

"Now, that feels good, baby?" Sapphire mocked, her lips moving closely against the boy's skin.

The boy shivered, his body reacting differently to the action. "Shut up," he stuttered out, finding the least bit of sanity inside of him.

Sapphire momentarily smirked before going back to what she was doing. Her lips travelled from Sean's sweet spot, to the front of his throat, lightly sucking on every spot her lips managed to pass by.

The girl rolled them over, positioning herself above Sean as she worked her magic with her lips.

"I like it when girls are dominant," Sean winked, putting his hands underneath his head as he stared up at the girl with messy hair and swollen lips sitting on top of him.

Sapphire rolled her eyes at that. "Calm down now, pretty boy. This is a one time thing. I don't even know why I am doing this."

"Oh, you're doing this because you like it, and you just can't stop yourself from wanting more," Sean replied, hitting that perfect point that Sapphire didn't want to admit. "Now, come on and kiss me."

And for the first time, Sapphire complied willingly, immediately leaning down and crashing her lips to Sean's in yet another fiery embrace.

All of a sudden, the atmosphere was filled with the sound of a phone ringing — more specifically, Sean's phone's ringing.

The boy groaned out aloud in annoyance, begrudgingly rising to a sitting position as he reached for the phone on top of his bag.

Without bothering to check the caller ID, Sean clicked on the green button and put the phone to his ear.

"What?" Sean greeted rather annoyed, but then softened down a little bit as the other line must have said something. "Yeah, sure, we'll lock up in 10. Yeah, okay, I'll make sure. Thanks, Will. See you tomorrow."

"Who was that?" was what Sapphire said once the phone call ended, completely forgetting that she was still straddling Sean's waist.

"Will. He wanted us to close up in 10 since it's already beyond 10pm now," Sean simply replied, "and you're quite comfortable on my lap now, huh?"

The girl blushed, finally realizing her position. She quickly scrambled off his lap and over casually crawled to her things.

"This did not happen at all," Sapphire simply said. "Let's forget this ever happened, okay?"

All Sean did was smirk and say, "oh you wish, baby girl. You and I both know we won't be able to resist things like this. Since we both realized how much you actually want me."

Sapphire's head whiplashed to face Sean's and glared at the boy's cockiness. "In your dreams, Lew. It was a spur of the moment, and I didn't actually know what I was doing. Now that I think of it, I might just brush my teeth a hundred times to get rid of your possible STDs."

"Ouch, you hurt me," Sean fake gasped, "I'm not that bad. I mean, moans don't lie, don't they?"

The girl blushed at that, the heat spreading across her cheeks as she recalled of how her mouth involuntarily released those sounds. "Those were nothing."