Chapter 6, The puppets' shy girl.

A girl was running down a brightly lit corridor her shadow following closely behind her. She was scared and was running from something that she feared most, her past self. The girl kept running until she found herself at a dead end with no way out. It was then that her counter part had caught up with her. The girl then turned around so that her back was against the wall that had materialized. The elder of the two noticed that the younger was wearing a yellow hospital gown that had been splattered with blood, and that one of her eyes had been damaged and bloodied while the other was still intact.The elder also noticed that her counterpart had yet to gain her cat ears and tail.

The smaller girl had finally gotten close enough to touch the older girl. Her counter part smiled at the elder and continued to get closer to her until she was face to face with the girl. The counter parts' smile widened.

The elder girl had her back pushed against the wall and her face turned to the side in fright. It was as if she was getting ready to be smacked.

It was then that the younger of the two had spoken;

"Do not worry, I am you, and you are me...we are one in the same...and we share the same past...so do not worry...you can trust me." The young girl smiled.

'T-that smile...it's the same as mine!' Thought the elder.

It was then that the older of the two girl's had begun to face her counter part.

"Ah, so you trust me...well I'm here to give you hell and make you remember the horror of your past!" "Ahahahahaha!" The smaller girl cackled evilly as she watched the older girls' face contort in anger and in fear.

"And the best part is that you can't run! Not this time dear!" "Now, prepare yourself for hell cause it'll be the only chance you get to keep yourself sane!" The smaller of the two said with an edge to her tone.

It was then that the younger of the two girls' had seemed to disappear into black smoke and fly into the elder girls heart.

The elder girl realized what had just happened. She became tainted. An animal.

Not a moment later the girl had felt a sharp pain in her heart.

The girl screamed at the top of her lungs in agony and had begun to slide down the wall that she had previously held herself up against.

She began to cry.

"Why?! Why is it always me that has to get hurt?! Why not someone else who is stronger than me?!" "I mean, I don't wish hell upon somebody else but why is it always me that gets fucking hurt?!" "Why?!" The girl screamed.

It was then that cracks began to form around the surrounding area as if the place she had been in was made out of glass. As several minutes pass the cracks only begin to get deeper and deeper.

The girl was still on the floor curled into a small ball with her knees tucked into her chest and head placed in her lap. Even in her time of weakness, the girl didn't want anyone to hear or see her in pain.

It was then that the girl had heard voices calling out to her.

"Layla...Layla..."

Layla lifted her head from her lap and looked around cautiously before saying aloud;

"W-who's there?!" A bit of panic evident in her voice as she spoke.

"Layla...Layla, it's us...please wake up..."

"Who are you?" Layla said with a bit of fear lacing her tone.

"We are the ones that have been caring for you since the first day we saw you in the hospital... now please wake up." "To do that you need to calm down and and count backwards from three and then you'll be able to open your eyes and wake up...now go on my dear child...people on the outside are waiting for your "return"."

Layla blinked in astonishment before sighing. Layla then closed her eyes and started counting backwards from three.

*End of dream*

It was then that Layla had awoken in her bed with the light peering through her blinds and her teachers standing over her form worriedly.

"Hello there."

"*Breath of relief* Oh thank goodness, your ok." "We feared the worst when you wouldn't wake up."

"I guess that's a normal reaction...but let's not worry anymore and let me get up so I can make us all breakfast..."

"Ok Layla...we'll be by your side just incase something happens..."

"Ok...I guess that's fine..." I say as I smile a bit.

"Umm...if you will make your way to the dining room and wait for me that'd be great...."

"Oh, sure!" "Come on Mr.Piontek."

With that the two teachers left my room. I sighed in relief as I got up outta bed and closed my door.

It was time that I got dressed. After a few minutes of fussing over what I should wear I finally choose an outfit to wear and threw it on.

The outfit consisted of black skinny jeans', and a "casual" gray shirt with a pocket stitched on the front.

After about a minute I came out of my room and went to the kitchen and began making breakfast.

"What kind of coffee do you guys like?"

"Umm, I think we both prefer one with creamer,some honey, and a bit of sugar..."

(A/N: I don't drink coffee in real life so I don't really know what types of coffee there is. Anyways back to the story.)

"Okie dokie!, And it's ok I don't really know the names for the types of coffee there are either." I breathed a hearty laugh before making the coffee.

I then focused on making omlets' for all of us.

After twenty minutes breakfast was finnaly ready.

I set each of our plates and silverware onto the table along with the coffee.

"And breakfast, is served." I said smiling a bit as I sat myself down.

"Thank you Layla, smells delicious!"

"Your welcome, and I tried my best to make breakfast as nourishing and as healthy as possible." I said as I smiled a bit.

It was then that we all began to eat our breakfast enjoying the now comforting silence that enveloped us.

Twenty minutes later we were all done with our breakfast and the dishes had been cleaned and washed already.

"Thank you for the breakfast Layla, it was really good."

I smiled before saying:
"Your welcome..."

It was then that Ms.Chavez decided to speak up and ask: "So, what's the plan for today?"

I scratched the back of my head sheepishly and said; "I'm not really sure actually....what would you guys like to do today?"

"Well, how about we go an explore the city a bit and see what we can find?" Suggested Piontek.

I smiled and said: "That sounds like a great idea, but who's car shall we take?" "I mean I always have mine but, I never use it unless I really have to or really want to..."

"Wait, Layla, you have your driver's license already?"

"Mhm, I got it before the first day of school." "I took the test early and passed with 100% on both the written portion and the driving portion." I said answering truthfully.

"Oh, ok."

"Well anyways let's get ready to go."

"Right!"

With that both teachers, and one student found themselves driving around all day until it became too late to drive. In which they came home and all slept semi-peacefully that night.

(End of chapter)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please forgive me for not updating in such a long time! I hope you all will like this chapter! I guess this was just a bit of "fluff"? Is that what you call it? Anyways, as Always till next time my fellow readers!!!!!!!!~8)