Chapter 4, The queen's Decision

"*Beep* *Beep* *Beep*" My alarm sounds waking me up.

I sigh and make my way over to turn off my alarm.  Once my alarm was off I grabbed my new outfit and had made way to my bathroom shutting the door behind me and getting dressed.

About a minute later I'm fully awake and come out of my bathroom fully clothed.

I sigh once more and grab my shoes and the other things that I need for the school day along with a light breakfast before heading out the door with my keys in hand.

I arrived near 8:35 again but instead of just walking through the playground I decided to go in through the front door.

When I was walking to my locker to put my stuff away I saw that the girl from yesterday was standing there waiting for me. Just then she look towards me.

'How dare she make me, the queen, wait?!' 'I oughta give her a piece of my mind!' The girl thought.

"BITCH, HURRY UP!" She screamed.

'So she did notice me.' I thought to myself.

I sighed already knowing that this wasn't going to end up with a happy ending and so just to get it over with, I sped up and finally reached my locker.

Once I reached my locker I opened it threw my backpack inside and quickly gathered the things that I needed for the day. Once I was done I set my stuff down onto the ground next to me, closed my locker, and began to lean against it.

"It's about damn time you ugly whore." "Anyways, have you thought about our deal?" She said as wrapped a piece of her hair around her hand and began to curl it.

"For one, I'm not a "ugly whore", I am a person, and secondly... I have."

"Well then what's your answer!?" She smiled excitedly.

"Hmm...sorry to disappoint but, it's the same as yesterday." "I won't give up on the things that I worked hard to get."  I said ending with a smile.

The queen was shocked but that shock was quickly replaced with an angered look.

"YOU UGLY BITCH!" "I ALREADY FUCKING TOLD YOU THAT I DONT FUCKING TAKE "NO" AS A FUCKING ANSWER!!!" She yelled at me.

She then once again slapped me causing me to fall against my locker and onto the ground.

"HOW CAN SOMEONE LIKE YOU BE BETTER AT MATHEMATICS AND PHYSICAL SCIENCE?!" "IM SUPPOSED TO BE THE ONE WHO'S BETTER THAN EVERYONE AT EVERYTHING, I AM THE QUEEN, NOT YOU, YOU UGLY BITCH!" She screamed at me.

I looked around my surroundings  quickly to notice that everyone had stopped in their tracks and had started staring at us.

"Hey, you might want to keep your voice down, people are starting to stare at you." I suggested.

She then snapped her head up to look around and sneered.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU ALL LOOKING AT?" "HOW ABOUT INSTEAD OF ALL OF YOU GETTING INTO MY BUSINESS YOU ALL GET YOUR ASSES TO CLASS?!" She screamed.

Everyone then went back to what they were doing except for one of the students. That student kept looking at us.

She then pulled me up by the collar of my shirt and had slammed me into my locker causing me to cough up a bit of blood. She then let go of the collar of my shirt and then had grabbed me by my neck and held me against my locker.

"You ugly whore, I will ask you one more time, is "No" your final answer?" She glared dangerously.

"I've already told you "no" about two times so what makes you think that my answer would change?"  I said struggling slightly to breath or even get the words out for that matter.