Chapter 1

Chapter 1. 

Samantha's P.O.V

I'm planning to kill someone tonight. And yet, this is my last chance as for tomorrow he's going on a vacation. 

Starting today, it was our Vacation. Some of my classmates are going on a vacation. Trip to other countries and going on a beach instead. 

I wouldn't let The Biggest Bully in the Campus get away soon enough. Tomorrow, he's going to the other country and I will never let him.

I need to do something before it goes too late.

I looked at the watch and it sayas 9:45 in the night. It means 15 minutes before I everyone knows I'm already asleep. I hid the knife behind my pillow incase of someone would attack me all of a sudden. And My black leather coat behind the clothes hidden in my closet. There, my favorite boots I've been dying to have. Just in a single hand of a thief I got it.

Why do I love killing?

It's just simple as, Revenge. 

People seems nowadays hating on me because they think I was unique. That my clothes isn't like their styles. That my favorites isn't what they all like. Many of them always saying that I should Kill myself, but Kill them instead. I wouldn't rather take my precious life in the sake of theirs. That is not going to happen, Over my dead Body.

And Besides, My parents hated me too. They stated, that Someone just put my little self outside of their door and they just welcomed me here. They didn't even gave me any warm welcome, instead they showed me cruelness. They torture me every single day with their Mouthful Words that driven me off every day. They torture me emotionally and Mentally. 

Not just that, My dad would almost kill me because he doesn't accept me to be part of their family. It's just surprisingly that I'm still alive and breathing and currently Living in the same roof as Papa and Mama lives.

They Should've Kill me First. Before I do it First.

But I'm Still thankful, and now I'm grown up teenager atleast I can protect myself with my skills and nothing will ever stop me.

I pretended asleep, closed my eyes and  I fulfill my room into darkness as I turned the lights off. 

The creak sound of the door opened slowly and slightly. I guess Mama is now opening it. She made sure that I was asleep. If she caught me that I'm not asleep yet. I don't know, the bruises and scars on my body could be double.

She suddenly closed the door. And my eyes opened widely. I stood up and changed my clothes. I put on a white shirt and a black leggings. I put my boots and my leather coat. I didn't tied my Hair, I make it fall from my neck to my stomach.  I know my hair is so long.

The next thing I do was putting some Eyeliner over my eyes. And a Red lipstick . Then I slowly walked towards my bed. Taking the knife off my pillows and hid in my coat.

I got my phone and my secret phone to my pockets.

There's a lot difference between my phone and my secret phone.

Like my secret I used sometimes to have a texting with my victim. Then I'll go with a blind date and that's where I would kill my victim. But of course, I'm not going to do that.

My phone has the numbers of the people knows me. And just a normal phone for everybody else.

 My hands touched the window glass and opened it. I could feel the cold air from the outside. I didn't hesitate and jumped. 

My feet touched the ground and ran towards the road. 

When I was a little younger. Papa used to teach me how to drive a Motorcycle. Atleast he have something nice to do with me.

 When they are gone, I came to the key shop and made a duplicate of their keys for the Motor. So I don't need to sneek in their room to get their keys.

I ride the motorcycle to get in his house. The view of the buldings passed. Lights are so beautiful, specially when it's in the Night. Who knows, that someone from my school is going to die tonight. I'm sure, the school will be full of mouths talking about him.

 I'm so excited about that day, where no one can beat me up. If someone did, they don't know what's going to happen sooner. 

I stopped by the big mansion. I took off the helmet and my hair sways gracefully. The night was so quiet. So silent, for a boy to die.  The streets and the roads are so calm. No one was outside, you can only hear the wind passing by.

I took two of my mini knife and throw it on both of the Security cams. I'm really good at Darts.

I took a late walked and stopped outside of his window. I find a way on how to get to the top. Let's see, there's a tree. Good thing, I know how to climb one. I climbed and once I'm on the top. I spotted him, deeply asleep.

With the little lamp lights the whole room. How cute, isn't it. I tried my best to get closer to the window. I open the window so widely. He didn't lock it again. Too much laziness. I came in, safe and sound. 

Slowly taking each step, making sure not to make any noise. 

Once I'm beside at his bed, I looked from head to toe. Each glare, gaves me something burning sensation. I need to look at him, at his last moment of being alive.

I took the knife out of my coat, positioned myself and I hold the knife tightly. Then I was about to stab him. When suddenly, his eyes open widely.

His hands reached mine. Causing me to loss my balance and fell onto the bed. 

His eyes locked on mine. His hands hold my hands that has a knife. And his other hands was on my waist.

"Sam?" His tone was a little bit hot and shocked. Like the seducing one. I rolled over and fell to the floor. But I managed to stood up quickly. Then I ran towards him and stab him quickly on chest. I took the knife and did it again all over again.

"This is for making me Suffer like hell in the school" I whispered. Blood burst out. Everytime I stab him, memories came back to my mind.

Then there's knock on the door. I put the knife in my pocket. I ran towards the open window and jumped. I fell on the ground but managed to stood up. I stopped and heard the loud scream. The lighs came open. 

I ram immediately and ride my motorcycle. I started it and drove all the way back to my house. I put up my little smirk.

I don't need to hide the body. They won't figure that I killed him. There's no security cam on his room, and the backyard and front yard's cam was already broken. 

I stopped at my house and climb to my room. I took my clothes off and replaced it with my ordinary clothes. And laid myself down. I closed my eyes and started to sleep.

----

What can you say to the first chapter?