Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Months  before school days start.

Andy's POV

I watched as our car pass the houses, trees and people walking outside. We're going to move in Manhattan. I have my big sister sitting beside me listening to the music that is so annoying, Melody Lopez. She's blonde just like Mom's and I'm brunette just like dad's. Andshe's 2 years older than me.

Anyway, My Parent's decided to move to Manhattan, because we sold our house in california and we're moving to Dad's dead friend's house. It sounds so scary right? My dad's friend was living alone. And he just knew that he has some heart problems, so they decided to give the house to Dad when he died.

We don't honestly want to move, but for respect Dad wanted to. I don't know, that's just the story. Hope the ghost won't disturb us.

Dad told us, that the house in manhattan is much bigger than ours, even though he's alone. He got the money to build it for himself. I don't understand, why can't he just marry someone or give it to his relatives.

Dad stopped the car infront of a Big house. With a black gate. The house was painted with creamy white pain and the door looks like a wood-antique style. It has a dragon craved in it, is he a chinese or what?

I came out of the car. And so did Melody.

"Hey, I heard there's a curse that is sizzling here in Manhattan" She said and she took her big bag from the back of our car. I chuckled and looked at her.

"The curse of  the big sister killin' while she's sleeping?'' I assume.

" No, The Haunted Suicidal Curse. It is said that there's a witch livin' on your future school. And she'll kill you... by making you kill yourself. " She stated and did that weird hand gestures while her face is slightly leaning towards mine.

Oh I really hate this girl. And she continue to walk, following dad to open the door.

" Don't you worry, I'll be friends with her and I'll say that you're so mean to me. So she'll kill you instead" I smiled widely and she just rolled her eyes and came inside.

 "Whatever..." She said. I Smirked and came inside too. I ran immediately upstairs, I know it's a little bit of childish but I need to get the spacious room. I opened the door of each room, one by one. Then I saw the last room.  It has the spacious room.

White wallpaper with wooden flooring,  it has a a bed for 2. Then a big window and a mini balcony. A closet next to the door, cool this is so awesome. This should be mine.

"No way!" I heard from my back. I looked at my back and saw melody her jaw dropped and eyes wide. She ran towards the balcony.

"This is mine" She assumed. 

"No, I'm the first one who saw this so It's mine.." I explained.

"Mel.. Andy, This room will be reserved for ours.. "Mom came inside too. 

I don't but I felt like we're kids when we're fighting over one room. It is called as fun, mature people doesn't know about that. 

"But why?" Melody protested like she really want to have this room. 

"Didn't you heard what mom said.. It's theirs not ours.. "I explained.

"There's no ours duh" She responded. She even rolled her eyes and came out of the room. I mean, seriously.. I hate that kind of sister.  I turned and look at mom. She just smiled and spoke.