Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Samantha's P.O.V

Tonight it'll began. Mama and Papa will be at home soon. I should have prepared for their arrival, But it's too late it's already 5 minutes before their car reached this house of ours.

I made sure that the every corner of this house was cleaned, no dust, no dirt., Or else I'm dead.

After I checked everything, I stood up right beside our door, waiting for them.  I took my nerdy glass and combed my hair while waiting.

Few minutes later, I could hear an engine from a car. It means they are here. 

Once the door opened, I bowed infront of them, Giving respect. Papa walked straight to his bedroom, while Mama stopped by.

"Did you cleaned the whole house ?" She asked, I straighten up and nodded.

"I can't hear you!" She suddenly shouted.

"Y-Yes... Mama, I cleaned every corner of it" I said in nervous.  Her eyes scanned me, head to toe.

"Good" She then exclaimed. She followed Papa to their room.As she dissappeared out of my sight, I sighed.

It's not like I don't want them to be home, I just, Have a hellish life when they are here. All my life I was wishing they would change for good, they could change. And we'll be a happy family instead. I was always jealous to the other families whenever they go on a Park. They would buy their children ice creams, and other fun stuffs too. 

"SAMANTHA!!!!" Mama suddenly shouted from their room. I began to feel nervous, anxious.. of what I've done. My hands are trembling in fear. My heart beats faster and faster, suddenly she came out of their room with Papa. 

"Come here you bitch!!" Mama scolded at me then she pulled my hair and we walked to the living room. Papa sat down on the couch and Mama's hand tighten her hold, causing my hair to be beaten.

"Mama.. Please Stop" I begged but she didn't

"Mama" I repeated and almost cried. 

She stopped and quickly sat on the couch beside Papa. I didn't do anyhing but Standing right infront of them. My eyes are half teary, But I managed and told myself not to cry.

"I told you not to use my computer, Didn't I?" Papa asked with that angry tone. I nodded, I remembered, Before they go out of the house, They told me.

"And Why did you still used it!?" Papa asked.

"We looked up at the Browser's history.." Mama then explained.

"Mama.. Papa.. I just did that for my Homeworks... " I explained in a calm way.

"Why?! You are studying right!? .. That means you know what's the fucking answer on each question that your teacher's Telling you Right?!" Papa was so angry at me. He's like a volcano,waiting for explosion.

I know, I'm studying and know each of the questions my teacher telling me. I'm studying so hard, without the internet, Im studying books instead. I love them, that's why I topped in our Campus. But I just used the Internet twice, and within that twice.. I used it to stalked my victims.

What should I do?

"No more Excuses Samantha!!! "Mama said, She stood up. Let me guess this scene, she's going to..

She slapped me hard. My cheeks became red, swelling and it was so hard.  I can't help it but cried, Even though I want to stay strong with them. But I can't, the tears fall down. Papa stood up too.. She walked near me. No.. No.. No.. 

She took a step backward while watching Papa.

No.. I don't want to please.. 

Papa smirked, and I closed my eyes, when he was about to punch me..

"Stop! "I know that voice. That voice, that once saved me. And now, he's here. I opened my eyes to the reality. I turned my head a little.

Andy, stood there.

"And who the hell are you!!?" Papa asked in angry tone, He's scary now.  I could feel, Andy was nervous. His fingers were crossed on his left hand.

"She is your Daughter.. Am I right?!.. And being a parent, you should treat her well... You should loved her and care for her!.. But You Didn't. Instead you abused her! You tortured her! You mistreated her! What a shame on you! " She confidently raised his voice at Papa.

He's right, I am their daughter, I should be treated as one. Not being abused and tortured every single day of my life. My School is a hell, either my house as well. I don't know where I'm actually going now. 

Andy walked towards us. Papa and Mama's eyes followed him, But he is looking straight to my teary redish eyes. 

"Samantha! .. Who is this Boy?! " Mama asked me in annoyance. 

"Don't tell me!? " She continued.

"No, I'm not!! .. I'm just a friend of her, who Cared about her more than you both do! " He answered quickly. As he go nearer, he suddenly took my hand and ran outside with me. 

Why?.. He knows, I'm killing people, But why is he protecting me instead? Why didn't he called a cop and arrest me, I bet Jail is better than House or School. But I don't want to be in there. And he is here, Saving me from the hell. He's here, holding my hand.. Running our of Anger.

I didn't let go, I just let him hold my hand and Run away. 

Few miles just passed now, We he stop and so do I. We're here, in a vacant lot, where no one is in, where it's dark but a shed of little light from a Light Post nearby.

"Why?" My voice weaken, because of the loud emotions that is inside of me. 

"I just,.. Knew.. That you're being abused at your home by your parents. Instead of fear, Mercy came up to my mind. " He said in his soft voice. I cried out loud,

"I just used their computer.. for homeworks..and now.. they.. punished me" I explained why Im being abused. 

He held my  hand and pulled me into his. When my weaken body falls to his, He hugged me. 

He should be afraid of me now

But he's just hugging a killer.

I hugged him back, This is my first time. His warm body over mine, I won't and will never forget this, I first hugged a human. 

I only hugged dools and teddy bears, Mama and Papa never did this to me.

"This might be the end of me, You may not seeme anymore.. someday.." I told him.

"Shh.... I'll protect you no matter what" He answered.

"You can't protect me, from the Police Officers" I answered back. 

"Wait what!?" He stepped back. Looking at me, confused..

"Someone saw my crime.. A video.. where my face is clearly visible" I explain, and my eyes became teary again.

---------------------

That's all!! .. Did you like the 8th chapter?.. what do you think?

Vote and comment.. dont forget to follow me for more! 

(Fact : 8 is my Favorite number, but I was born in Dec. 21, But i still like 8 tho. )