Chapter 10

Chapter 10.

It was a long cold night, and didn't noticed I slept right away. 

I tried to force him, But I couldn't .He's good at reasoning and could convinced anyone. I think, I could use him. So instead of giving him freedom, I'd rather play with him, Fool Him. As if I were someone who needs help, helpless little b*tch.

I opened my eyes, based on the appearance of the sun, it was between 6-7 a.m. I turned around to only found him sleeping in the passenger's seat. I scanned him until I saw his phone, took it and reviewing it for a while. 

It seems like, he and his bestfriend josh are talking too much , let's see. I scrolled up to their previous conversation, Until I saw something.  

Is this my picture?

My mind suddenly feel uneasy, how .. in the hell could he found me. It's my picture here, when I killed Jeff. I knew it, there's something with this boy. There's something, why am I so stupid not to figure it out first? 

I'll kept it, for now...

I started to hear the noise in my stomach indicating I'm hungry, Oh great. Running away from Polices, I hate it. Like, what the hell... 

But atleast I have what I deserved for now, Freedom it is. I should stop for now, or maybe not. I should stay away or, oh.. Now I know. 

If I could black mail their chief I'm pretty sure they'll stop all of this sh*ts. And what am I going to do with Andy? Sure enough his family is searching for him. 

"Hey" I uttered, and as I tried to wake him up. 

"Hey" I repeated and did the same thing. 

His eyes slowly opening, as he tried to wake himself up.  

"W-What?" He asked, his voice were broken. 

"I'm hungry" I reponse. Seriously, I haven't eaten anything since last night. My Beleaguered stomach is cramping in hungerness. 

"Oh.. A-alright.. Let's just go to the near 7-eleven" He said or, He promised. 

"I-i can't. The warrant of arrest against me, Might have been release, Therefore, Once they spotted me somewhere. .. You already know what's next. " I explained. Hope this works, And, How can we go somewhere else if the only vehicle we had is this Police car? 

"Wanna go for walk?" While I was thinking, he immediately said that, and put up that big grin. Then he chuckled. I don't really think I'm the weirdest person at our school. How can he laughed at my situation?  He stopped as he observed my silence. 

"Oh, Nothing" 

I came back to my original position at the driver's seat. 

"About 3-4 minutes of walk, we can reach the nearest 7-eleven, if you'd be glad to.. You know.." 

"I don't know, if the Arrest Warrant was issued for me now.. Then I can't . " 

"And besides, when They spotted me, they'll just invite me to a questioning" I continued. 

"Arrest Warrant are only issued, after 24 hours of approval by the judge" He added. 

I guess I'm still lucky enough about this, I opened the car door, and came out of it.  The air is so shivering in my skin, I know I'm not afraid nor am I? Whatever the consequences waiting for me, I won't regret everything I've done. But flashbacks, seeing them dying with their Innocent Eyes looking straight on me. 

Was enough Reason to regret it.

But No. 

I watched him as he got off of the police car. We're planning to abandoning it here. He prepared himself while he stood in there. I didn't do anything with myself, then watching him preparing himself is little awkward. 

But atleast I found a little cuteness with it. His white shirt, and his denim pants, with that Cross necklace. I caught his eyes, staring at mine. Then he smirked, and smiled.

"Let's go"

I just nodded, in response. His hands fell in my shoulders, but I tried to take it off. I feel, so awkward with it. He used his Initiative to get it off. After few miles of walking, I found what we were looking for. Oh thanks, I can now eat something after all. 

We both came inside, what caught my attention was the Television . It is featuring the News. I let Andy get what is needed, because he holds the money, That's why. There's a few people here, and the two cashier are just talking about updated Celeb Gossips. 

After few minutes standing, Andy showed up smilling at me. I just rolled my eyes, Why is he always like that, like.. coming up with that irritating smile. He gone straight to the counter, when suddenly

Latest News for today, 

A 16 year old killer from Manhattan, Samantha Lopez.

Oh Sh*t, My eyes immediately came to see the television. It showed my face. 

Are now being searched by the authorities. Lopez killed over 50 students, and it is believed to be caused by Bullying. If you have seen this lady, you can immediately report it to the authorities. 

I didn't even noticed, everyone was already looking at me, and either Andy. I scanned each and one of them and smirked. Then, I got off the store. 

"Hey,Hey,Hey" says the black lady cashier on the desk. 

I ran through the cold breeze of the morning air. With a fear on my hands, and frighten face. My palms are sweating, teary eyes, and heart beating fast. I stopped when I got tired. What was all about this? 

I hate life, And Life hates me. That's just the same. Everything is all about bad luck. All I want was love, nothing else. No one gave me that, no one did. I abjured to go back again, I was aghast. People never understood up.

I cried as the cars passed. I was at the corner of the road. If only I took one step, then I'll be dead by now. My mind fooled me, Thus, a little voice inside of me saying. Step in, it'll gonna be fun. No worries, you'll be free. Those words, are the only words I've been wanting to.

No worries, about my life. No problem, on people making my life miserable. And Fun, like what I've always wanting to. 

"God, please forgive me" I whispered softly and closed my eyes. A tear dropped, and my foot started stepping forward.

"No! " Then he suddenly hugged me. I can't help it but cried in his shirt. Little by little, the warmth in my heart risen. 

"What in the hell are you thinking?" He asked me, with his worried tune. 

"I don't know, I just want to get over all of this sh*t" I murmured while crying. I withdraw from our hug.

"I need to hide, someone might find me here" I told him, I hold his hand and ran from where we are a while ago.

_________________

Missed me? hahaahhaahah xD ... I'm just kidding, It's been a month since I last Updated.