Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Andy's P.O.V

I was afraid and terrified of what might happen to me, specially I know something that nobody does. Is the curse true? or it's just a coincidences, either of the two, I'm still afraid. Afraid of death being held by her, I don't want to die in her bare hands, I don't want to be in her list.

I'm innocent, and I've done nothing at all. And it's time to make a move.

I should ask the jocks in where does she lives. And everything about her and I should be careful, They might think I like her, Because they are all judgemental.

"Hey" A girl's voice slammed my whole room.

"Where in the hell is my phone?" I turned around to only found Melody leaning on my door, wearing shorts and a see-through sando, I can even see her pink bra. What the hell?

"I have no idea" I response, feeling over irritated.

"Oh Really? I thought you're the one who would desperate to see my new boyfriend huh?" She said in a high pitch and then rolled her eyes. Who's curious about who's dating my sister anyway?

"What the hell? Seriously, What am I going to do with your new boyfriend, I don't care about him at all. I won't waste my time every week just knowing who the hell is your new boyfriend." I replied and looked away.

"Fine!" She screamed in annoyance.

"Mom, where's my phone?" She shouted away, and repeated again.

I got annoyed and closed the door instead. I got tired too, so instead of playing video games. I decided to go to sleep.

I laid my self back to the bed and closed my eyes.

-The Next Day-

 Samantha's P.O.V

I walked through the hallway of my School. I was looking for Andy and Louise right now, well.. I can't see them both. I walked faster and faster every minute, I was out of my mind when, suddenly I bump at someone.

"What in the!!" A girl's voice filled the whole hallway.  

"Are you even looking on your way?" She asked me like she's really annoyed or whatever, I looked up and it was the flirty Bitches.

"I'm sorry" I whispered and came to the other way, when one of them blocked my way.

"A simple sorry?.. what ?.. are you insane?" The girl who blocked my way screamed. It caught the attention of everyone, made me feel emabarassed infront of her. I did nothing but looking down, letting her do whatever she want.

"Look at me! Bitch!!" Their leader shouted infront of me.  I did what they want, I looked at her eyes, in her beautiful blue eyes. Then I smirked, how evil am I.

"I said sorry already. I don't need to explain everything, as far as I'm concerned, I'm the wrong one, so Here infront of you, saying I'm sorry" I bowed my head towards them . 

"So you're saying, You already said sorry to us?!" One of them shouted even louder.

"Stephanie!! " Someone in a worried voice said behind me. I straighten up my back but didn't look infront. I know who it is, it was Louise. I can hear her footsteps, becaming louder and louder as seconds passed.

"Louise!" Their leader shouted back, and she smiled widely. I finally looked behind, my eyes and hers met. And hers became huge, It's like everything stops. Like, The whole world stops in her. She just stood in there without blinking, Without moving, she was traumatized.