II

Tuesday came faster than expected, well at least to Dave. The only problem was, he never got a script. He showed up ten minutes early, backpack slung over his shoulder. He froze when the door opened in front of him, Bro already standing there. His shirt was halfway unbuttoned and his shades were in the pocket. His jeans were undone completely and barely around his hips.

    "You're here early." He laughed, panting slightly. Dave glanced behind him then back up to him.

    "Is someone else here?" He raised an eyebrow at him.

    "No, no." He laughed again and moved to let Dave in. "I just was getting warmed up."

    "Oh," He murmured with ears reddening, he walked in and held his pack tighter. "Do you mean what I think you do?"

    "What do you think I mean, little buddy?"

    Ew. Dave hated that. Yeah, he was a whole a foot shorter than him and a couple years younger-- but that was gross. And totally unnecessary. He sat his bag down on the counter, looking up to see Bro making an odd face at him. He set it on the floor instead then. "Masturbating or some shit." He shrugged.

    "And if I was?" He purred and took a step closer to Dave. He put a hand on the counter, trapping Dave between himself and the counter.

    "Good for you." He could've sworn his ears were on fire now. "So you got the script for me or what?"

    "No script this time kid. All improv." He leaned down to press a kiss to the back of Dave's neck, shivers being sent down his spine.

    "We're not recording right now," He whispered. "What are you doing?"

    "Can't show my favorite brother some love?"

    "I'm not your brother, that'd be really fucking weird." Dave growled and turned to face Bro, only to be pushed against the counter even harder. He put his hands on the top of it so he wouldn't fall.

    "Yeah?" He whispered. "You think?"

    "Yes. I know." He growled as Bro moved to hold his hips. Red eyes darted around, looking to see if they were filming and he didn't know. "Are we filming?" He whispered.

    "Mhm," Bro purred and bit his neck softly. "So act like you know you're doing."

    "I do know what I'm doing." He hissed as his jeans were pushed off his hips. "Not going to take of my shirt?"

    "Why should I, Lil Bro?" He pushed them to floor and made Dave kick them off. He rested gloved hands on his hips and kissed his neck. He had watched him film enough times to know what Dave liked. His favorite spot on his neck? Right below the curve of his jaw. His nipples weren't sensitive but his sides were.

    "Take off your fucking gloves." Dave demanded. "I don't want those inside me."

    "Who said anything is going inside you?" Bro laughed then and turned the other blond around. His breath was heavy as he looked up, eyes not leaving Bro's as his shirt was pulled off. His sunglasses came off with it too. He immediately looked away from the co-star, only to have his jaw grabbed and made to look up at him. He closed his eyes tightly. "Look at me." He whispered, his voice was a lot softer than his touch.

    Reluctantly he opened his eyes and reached up to take off Bro's shades. Bro kissed him almost immediately, he barely even caught a glimpse of his face. Which was alright he supposed, Bro wasn't half bad. He put his arms around Bro's neck and pulled him closer. They remained that way for a long while before Bro moved down to Dave's neck once again, he bit his bottom lip and let his head lull back. Once he was satisfied with the mark he had left on his neck he started to bite and kiss down the smaller man's chest. He paused at his hip and bit down, pulling down Dave's boxers with one hand. He moved back from his hip to pull off his glove with his teeth. He smirked up to Dave and tossed his glove up onto the counter.

    Bro slowly kissed his head and wrapped his hand around his shaft, smiling at Dave's attempt to hide his moans-- which was practically useless. Although he was biting his bottom lip you could still definitely hear it all. Some he did prevent but the ones that did leave him were low and guttural.

    His gripped onto the countertop with one hand and the other grabbed at Bro's hair, attempting to make him hurry the fuck up. Everytime Dave tugged his hair Bro threatened to go slower, licking down him as slow as even he could bare. Finally Dave had enough of trying to make him to go faster, his hand shakily went back to the countertop. His hand curled around the edge, nails digging into the wood of the cupboards underneath.

    Bro looked up to him as he finally began to bob his head, making Dave gasp and raise his hand to grasp for something-- any part of Bro he could. He bent over slightly and dug his nails into his shoulder, his other hand in his own hair now to pull it down and hide his face. He could tell he was flushed by how his face burned.

    He moaned out Bro picked up his speed, sucking his entire dick now and his hands grasping onto his ass. He bucked into his touch, Bro laughed around him as opposed to choking like most people would. He dug his nails into his ass and moved his head slower. Going all the way down him and then back up, Dave's legs shook beneath him as he moaned more femininely. His legs started to close but Bro immediately pushed them apart, growling and pulling off. Dave gasped, whining as his legs continued to shake.

    "B-Bro, please." He begged. "Please." In the last three years he had never heard Dave beg. Not once. And God, was that a fucking turn on.

    Standing up quickly Bro turned Dave around, tugging off his own belt and kicking off his shorts and boxers quickly. He shoved his fingers into Dave's mouth for only a moment before putting them both into his ass, Dave leaned onto the counter and clawed at the other side of it. He pushed his ass into Bro's touch, moaning and whining for more.

    "Bro, hurry the fuck up." He growled.

Taking out his finger he grabbed Dave by the hair. "Don't tell your brother what to do."

"Then don't take so long, I can barely stand." He whined, glaring up at him now. Without a second thought or even a touch of grace Bro rammed himself into Dave, causing a chocked gasp to leave him. His other, still gloved, hand reached down to pump Dave's dick in rhythm with his thrusts into his ass. Dave was practically quaking against the countertop, unable to control his orgasm he moaned against the granite came into Bro's hand. He kept moving his hips back against Bro though, wanting him to orgasm too. He reached for Bro's hand and sucked on his fingers as he listened to the other man moan. God that was hot. It was times like this where he questioned if he even liked girls at all, like fuck man. Have you heard a man moan?

It wasn't much longer before Bro came too, he must've been pretty hard when he started. 'Cause Dave sure as hell didn't peg him for a... uh... fast orgasm-er. He wasn't sure if there was a term for that or not.

Oh, and apparently, they really were filming. He heard the guest director cut the crew, Bro still panting against Dave's shoulder and Dave still shaking.

"You alright little buddy?" He whispered.

"Yeah," He murmured. "Great. Just great." He pressed his forehead against the cold granite and panted quietly.

"Need some water? Or to sit?" He asked as he moved away from behind him, picking up his boxers and tugging them on. He leaned against the counter in an attempt to see his face.

"I'm fine, Bro." He hissed, looking up to Bro then. He had never seen him look so... soft. "I-I'm fine." He looked away. Something about him made his heart skip a beat, it was probably just because he had sex with him. A lot of hormones get messed up after sex, right? Yeah, he totally didn't think that Bro was hot. Or kind of cute. He totally didn't want him to take care of him or to ask him on a date. Yeah, that would be weird...