Chapter 17

Adam'a POV

I got a call from Laya's mom saying that Laya has been knock out and hit hard by some guys and had mess up their house. I drove fast knowing my girlfriend is not waking up I was crying hard tears I don't wanna loose her right now. If I didn't leave her house she wouldnt be in this right now. When I arrived to the hospital I ran and screamed for her and they showed me her room I could see Laya in the bed looking lifeless. More tears started falling. Her mom and dad were inside and they look at me and gave me a hug.

Laya's Mom: We will let you have time to be with her okay if you need us were out here okay.

Adam: Okay thanks.

When they left I grab a chair and sat next to her and started crying. I had to hold her hand she gives me a warm feeling.

Adam: Please wake up! Please this is all my fault I shouldnt have left you at your house by youself. This would not have happen if I just stayed. Im so sorry babe but please wake up I dont want you to leave me. You are the only thing that I can say I feel safe.

I knew that me saying all this she still wont wake her up.But I needed to say all this cause my heart feels like its falling right now this is all gonna change when I find out who did this to her I won't let this slide at all.

Adam's POV

Adam: Dad I need to find who did this to Laya she is my everything I cannot lose her like this she has been there for me I've told her what's been going on in my life and I want to grow up and marry her and I just don't want to lose her from this.

Dad: Adam trust me we will find out who did this to her I know you're feeling  a lot of hurt and pain and anger right now but just don't go after the person that did this it's not  going to help you, but I do have a plan for all this.

Later on that day we decide to plan our war in discovered who would do such a thing like this but had a feeling I knew who it was and I remember one day when Laya told me her history about her old life with her ex and his family the Rotella's. This had to be them.

Aj's POV

AJ: Mom you know that I love this family so dearly, but when it comes to my little sister I hate to see her in this position right now and I need to find who did this because this is not right, losing her will be the worst part in this family because she brings us all together and we know that so we have to do something and have to do something fast.

Mom: I know what the situation is about and what the cause of the situation  and we all know what family did this and who it was but we still have to help Adam and his dad and everybody else in his family with the situation to because  they are apart of this so let's just do our part okay.

Dad: Listen honey I know that were supposed to help out but we should probably just give it more time you know how the Rotella's are they can be so vicious to the point  they can probably have more people on their side and we have barely anything and not even.

Mom: Listen I don't care if they got a whole Army we have a whole family and other people that are on our side. We are friends and family  and I know they are willing  to help us with this situation I don't care if the Rotella's have a whole Army we have a whole and big family that can help us with and I'm pretty sure they are willing to die in sacrifice.

Aj: Dad I'm pretty sure Mom has a great point in this and there's no arguing over about this because she has a very  great point about this who care's if we don't have a whole team or whole Army we have friends and family, and that's the most important part about this.

Later on that day after I talk to Mom and Dad about the situation about going after the Rotella's and defeating them for hurting my little sister and joining with Adam and his family would be a great idea I found a note outside on the porch and it said " Stop now while you can or someone else gets hurt"!. This made me so upset I went back inside and had to show my mom and dad and they did not like the looks of it.

Tyler's POV

I heard the news about Laya being in the hospital I was very devastated and Luke went off to work so I had to take the baby with me to the hospital I knew she wasn't going to wake up but I just wanted to see her I felt bad about her being in the situation and wish I could help but I didn't know what to do at least I hope she know that I visit her.