Chapter 15

*The Night*

Laya' POV

Tonight was the night where all of the friends and family come out and have fun I havent been to one of these's in awhile. I gave my self a look and to best honest I dont look bad. I was wearing this long dress with dimonds and the bottom was pink it was cute.

I knew that I wouldn't be able to drive my car to party so I just called up the limo service to come get and they did come get I was the only one home so my brother went with his date

I knew that I wouldn't be able to drive my car to party so I just called up the limo service to come get and they did come get I was the only one home so my brother went with his date. His face when he saw his date and Mom and Dad left too. I heard the place was far so this is gonna be a long drive.

Adam's POV

The place looked really nice Im glad I got to help out with it. Some people already arrive and my dad was greeting me to alot of people that I never knew about they felt like family too me. I went to the restroom to get a good look at myself before I went back out. I had on this dark blue suit with a dotted dark blue tie.

 I had on this dark blue suit with a dotted dark blue tie

Adam: Dad do I look okay not over dress right.

Dad: You look fine alright its gonna be okay.

Adam: Good I thought you would say something funny.

Dad: Like how your socks are to high.

Adam: Wait reall..!

Dad: Got you! Hahaha! Thats was funny.

Adam: Wow thats funny well who waiting for.

Dad: For my bestfriend and his family

Adam: Kool.

When I turn to look around both of the doors open and five people walking in and my eyes grew wide when I saw Laya. She look amazing in her dress but why is she here. I turn to my dad with a smile one his face and he said.

Dad: There they are the Ricca family.

Adam: Wait you know them?

Dad: Yes! The father of that family is my best friend. Do know them?

Adam: Laya is my girlfriend Dad!

Dad: Oh really lets go to them then.

Me and my dad walk to them and i needed to know more.

Laya's POV

The place look really beautiful I love everything about.Me and my family walked in together cause they waited for me. We all looked around and then I see Adam and walking with my dad friend but why and it look like they were walking this way i got nervous I never wanted him to know.

Dad: Hey bro and wait Adam what are you doing here?

Adam: Umm..

Laya: Yea what are you doing here?

Adam: I should be asking you?

AJ: That the cue lets go Krystin.

David: Hold up guys let's just calm down alright.This is my son Adam yes I said son! Its been awhile since Ive seen him so I brought him here today.

Laya: Your son! Wait what!

Adam: Yes Laya this is my Dad I fidnt want you to know yet im sorry I didnt tell I was but I couldn't. Wait tell me something why are you here.

David: Oh wait she never told tou yet.

Dad: Come on David not here.

Mom:Well this is alot im going to go talk to my friends over there okay.

Mom went to go talk to a group of ladies that wave and smiled at her.

Adam: Tell me what exactly.

Laya: That my...my family is apart the mafia.

I felt my whole heart fall from telling him this just the reaction on his face made me feel bad .

Adam: Come here we need to talk privately!

He grabs my hand rushes me to the back of the house. I knew something bad was gonna happen.

Adam: So you didn't tell me this before and now you are doing Laya you chances and now you do it!

Laya: Adam im sorry I didnt want to tell you like this but i know it was not a good time!

I felt my body getting numb and I was holding my tears. I feel bad for not telling.

Adam: Laya this is all to much if you are in the mafia as well how many people has your father killed or anyone in your family.

Laya: Alot but it doesn't matter how much they have done right now it is us we are talking about okay!!!

I felt my tears filling my eyes from what he said about my family.

Adam: That is right alot of people I dont think I can handle the daughter of a murde...

"Slap"

I know it was wrong of me to slap him but I had to cause I knew what he was about to say.

Laya: My father may have killed people but they were reasons on saving are family so dont you dare go there again to understand!!!.Cause this my family and I wont let anyone talk shit about them!!!

I felt my hot tears run down my face and my heart fall even more. I looked at him and turned

Adam: Laya I'm...

Laya: Please dont...just dont bother me okay im leaving.

I walked away went threw the doors started crying ran threw people and left the party. I called My new bestfriend Kyla to pick me up. When she came we went to my house. We arrived at my house and I hop out and thanks kyla for the ride. I went inside my house and in my room and look at myself in the mirror I looked a mess but I took a shower and change. As I went to go lay down I look at my phone and saw 15 text messages from Adam and 6 missed calls too. I didnt look or call him I just didnt care right now so I listen to some music on my phone and started thinking then I fell asleep.