Amanda

This is Amanda, this is a character that my friend made up

This is Amanda, this is a character that my friend made up. This is in no way intended to be offensive or encouraging in any way (please never self harm.), it was just a character that a friend of mine made and I thought it would be cool to draw it and it came out nice.

As you can see, I have a problem with drawing hands.

My drawing style changes all the time because I draw something I like in different styles. So you can say I have no specific drawing style. The way I draw now is different then this picture sooooo.............. Deal with it? I guess? I don't know.

To make this chapter or part or whatever you call this a little longer I am going to state what I like and what I don't like about it.

Likes:
I am not very good with hair so I am satified * plays satified from hamilton* with the way it came out I also like this drawing style in general I don't know why I changed it.

Dislikes:
Her hands remind me of Mr. Krabs hands and the head is very big from the rest of the body.

Overall I am happy with the way this picture came out.

On the top/right  (I think) you have the song satisfied from the musical hamilton. I am ultimately obsessed with this musical and this song is great sooooooo if you haven't heard this song yet, I highly recommend you to.

Well now I have decided to do this thing at the end of each chapter slash part of all of my books.  (Yea I did just write out the word slash instead of doing this /) so I am going to write it here too. ⬇

-Stay gold my fellow unicorns 🦄