*French accent* LET THEM EAT CAKE!!!!!

I

I

n my American History class one day, we talked about whatever this chick's name is.

Marie Antoinette? Yea her.

This is my second attempt at this picture and if you look closely, you can see my first attempt which was erased.

Don't bother with the top that was just me in math class while we were talking about PI.

I draw a lot in math class and it is one of my best subjects (sorry Mr. Can't say your name because I don't have permission to)

As you can see, in light writing (sorry), it says let them eat cake! on each teir.

As you can also see, I don't know how to make a cake look the slightest bit 3d.

I honestly love the way I drew marie antionette's face. She does look very young but I just really like it without knowing.

But there are many mistakes that I found while drawing that I can't fix right now like the hands

Like my friend BOOKADORATION said on her bio once, "you can't make a mistake in art... unless you actually make a mistake"

I most likely didn't get it word for word so sorry girl.

Anyways I hope you all are having a good day and you are already back in school.................... good luck.

I am currently listening to hamilton an American Musical and it is playing the cabinet battle #1 and this is the only rap I would listen to. I will put the song on the top of this chapter  (or the side depending on what you are using.)

I have to sing in front of my church tomorrow and I should be practicing but I am not I am updating all my books with what I can before I really need to practice.

-Stay gold 🦄